famas single macro

a Spec Of fluff

Thanks to all the people that like my macro it will do for now until the update comes along anyway.

@That360Guy
"# round burst is nice, However I'm noticing about a half second delay from when I shoot to when it fires frequently. Anyway to clean up the delay? Also I have been using with Galil and that worrk preety good as well."

Erm to answer your question are you running (Sprinting) around and then shooting or just camping (Shame on you if you are, JOKE LOL).

How the macro works
In my macro thier is a 0.2 seconds shot burst (RT Pulled*1) and then 0.13 second delay (RT Not Pulled*2) that creates the burst fireing affect (Cant remember if the timeings are the same as the ones i uploaded).

*1 - RT Pulled = Means your allowed to shoot.
*2 - RT Not Pulled = Means you not allowed to shoot for the delay set. (in this case is 0.13 seconds)

Answer 1
So say if your running (Sprinting) and suddenly see someone. It may take you say 0.2 seconds sometimes to slow down and aim down you sight (Your gun sight), so if it takes you 0.2 or longer you will not be able to shoot for a further 0.13 seconds otherwise thier would be no burst fireing affect.

What the 0.13 second delay does is it stops you from being able to shoot for a delay of 0.13 (if this delay wasnt here thier would be no burst fireing) This maybe the delay you are talking about!

Answer 2
It could also just be your connection (No offense)

Hope this help :D

Thanks Chris (aka a Spec Of Fluff)

That360Guy

a Spec Of fluff said:
Thanks to all the people that like my macro it will do for now until the update comes along anyway.

@That360Guy
"# round burst is nice, However I'm noticing about a half second delay from when I shoot to when it fires frequently. Anyway to clean up the delay? Also I have been using with Galil and that worrk preety good as well."

Erm to answer your question are you running (Sprinting) around and then shooting or just camping (Shame on you if you are, JOKE LOL).

How the macro works
In my macro thier is a 0.2 seconds shot burst (RT Pulled*1) and then 0.13 second delay (RT Not Pulled*2) that creates the burst fireing affect (Cant remember if the timeings are the same as the ones i uploaded).

*1 - RT Pulled = Means your allowed to shoot.
*2 - RT Not Pulled = Means you not allowed to shoot for the delay set. (in this case is 0.13 seconds)

Answer 1
So say if your running (Sprinting) and suddenly see someone. It may take you say 0.2 seconds sometimes to slow down and aim down you sight (Your gun sight), so if it takes you 0.2 or longer you will not be able to shoot for a further 0.13 seconds otherwise thier would be no burst fireing affect.

What the 0.13 second delay does is it stops you from being able to shoot for a delay of 0.13 (if this delay wasnt here thier would be no burst fireing) This maybe the delay you are talking about!

Answer 2
It could also just be your connection (No offense)

Hope this help :D

So what you're saying is stop failing at moving around! ha ha and how dare you knock on my 60MBps connection.. Hey do you think you would be willing to make one specifically for the Galil? Or are the properities pretty much the same?

a Spec Of fluff

That360Guy.
Do You Want a 3 Shot Burst (This generally keeps the gun from moving left or right) Or a 5 Shot Burst (This will have the tiniest bit of recoil)

Thank Chris (aka a Spec Of Fluff)

NYjetsNY1

All approved. Thanks for the uploads! I will be testing more later and adding to the official black ops macro list.

a Spec Of fluff

@That360Guy - Here is the Galil 3 Shot Burst and 5 shot Burst!
[attachment=2:1naq4h8x]Galil Burst 3 Shot (RT).vkm[/attachment:1naq4h8x]
[attachment=1:1naq4h8x]Galil Burst 5 Shot (RT).vkm[/attachment:1naq4h8x]
[attachment=0:1naq4h8x]Galil Burst 3 Shot (Tac).vkm[/attachment:1naq4h8x]

Maxium Upload Attachments is 3, so i can't upload the 5 Shot Tac version. But i have added all these macros to the Macro libary. I have also added a Version 2 of my FAMAS Burst Macro (3 and 5 Shots), also a New Fast reloads for the FAMAS and Galil for now (Just for test purposes!). These next two macro were the ones i mentioned (In above post be me) i was experimenting with. The last thing i have added to the Macro Libary is a 3 round Burst for the FN FAL (Not tested for the M14 but please try it tho). I will make another post below with the FAMAS and Galil Fast reloads one of each only (FAMAS With Sleight of hand and the Galil without - the reason for this is the Galil has a fast enough reload with Dual mags), and also with the 3 Round Burst for the FN FAL(Dont now how long this has took me to create lol, pretty much since the controller came out i have been experimenting with this).

a Spec Of fluff

Extra macros i mentioned above.
[attachment=0:85b7o8yc]Galil Run Reload No S-Hand.vkm[/attachment:85b7o8yc]
[attachment=1:85b7o8yc]FAMAS Run Reload With S-Hand.vkm[/attachment:85b7o8yc]
[attachment=2:85b7o8yc]FAL 3 Round Burst.vkm[/attachment:85b7o8yc]

Please note 1 - if you chose to assign the FN FAL 3 Rd Burst to the Right Trigger. You must Tap it, wait for it to shoot 3 times and then tap the Right Trigger again.
Please note 2 - if you chose to use the Fast Reloads. Please wait for your guy to step forwards before you hold down the Right Trigger or the Left Trigger otherwise the reload wont have worked(any other button is fine)

PS hope this FN FAL Works (If it doesnt work, please try loading up a Private match or Combat Training and try the macro before posting it doesnt work.)
Thanks again :D

NYjetsNY1

Thanks Chris for your hard work.

Please delete all of the following macros:
http://viking360.com/download-software- ... ?macro=339
http://viking360.com/download-software- ... ?macro=340
http://viking360.com/download-software- ... ?macro=342
http://viking360.com/download-software- ... ?macro=341

There is a V2 now so please delete V1.

Also, this macro: http://viking360.com/download-software- ... ?macro=371
Please delete.
It has gotten me mod-blocked. I would just use a 5.0 speed rapid-fire or something along those lines if you want no recoil.

a Spec Of fluff

Strange i aint been mod blocked yet (please tell me the gear speed cos i do have two versions of it), the only time i have is if i use anything over 2.00x

NYjetsNY1

Gear speed 1.00 for Fal anti-recoil. Got me mod blocked even though it is slow. Should I try a faster speed? Either way, delete it and test more and reupload when you find a good speed. Have you deleted V1 of your MW2 famas?