Fast gun switcher

tlrsilver

i tested it in combat training it works perfect on all weapons, but when you try to switch back to primary from akimbo pistols or crossbow you throw the syntex.

i didn't get to test in multiplayer but i will

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
I keep wondering, how did you find this exploit/glitch out? This community amazes me, especially with turbo-knife.

Some kid said when you knife and press Y your gun comes out. He lied. Tried it with semtex - it worked. Lol.

techboy42004

NYjetsNY1 said:
WetterThanWater said:
I keep wondering, how did you find this exploit/glitch out? This community amazes me, especially with turbo-knife.

Some kid said when you knife and press Y your gun comes out. He lied. Tried it with semtex - it worked. Lol.

Did NOT lie! lol. It worked for me with a tomahawk I think :D Maybe not actually. Idk how I found it out!

watwat

I just wanted to add that this works well...only problem I have had is when I'm using the M60 as my primary and then switch to my secondary it always throws my semtex unless I hold the Y button a second more (maybe). Otherwise I have no problems using this in online multiplayer

NYjetsNY1

watwat said:
I just wanted to add that this works well...only problem I have had is when I'm using the M60 as my primary and then switch to my secondary it always throws my semtex unless I hold the Y button a second more (maybe). Otherwise I have no problems using this in online multiplayer

Alright keep testing.

fathersin

I have had problems with switching to strella and switching back. As stated sometimes it throws semtex and doesn't switch back and then sometimes it just will not switch back at all.

NYjetsNY1

fathersin said:
I have had problems with switching to strella and switching back. As stated sometimes it throws semtex and doesn't switch back and then sometimes it just will not switch back at all.

Usually it doesn't work because of your secondary. So just stop using the macro then.