Fast knife?

Pwnzorz

I recently was playing in a private match and i was just messing around and found out that if you knife and then quickly press RB and then Y it will immediately go back to your gun without the knife being put away and the gun being pulled up animation. I was wondering if there could be a driver or something where you could combine all those in a fast little thing so when you press B or when you push in the right thumbstick it does the fast knife thing. Sorry if this is already made or has already been brought up, I'm new to these types of things and stuff and still don't even have my controller yet lol.

EDIT: this won't work if you don't have your equipment in like if you accidentally mess up and throw your grenade it will not work, I found out using C4 can work and even if you throw your C4 out, you still have the clicky thing to activate it.

Pwnzorz

PS3andCOD said:
Will you still kill someone you are trying to knife? Sometimes a glitch like this won't damage anyone.

Well what I have experienced it kills people, I'll test more further later on tonight when I can get on my xbox.

Pwnzorz

Sorry for double post but I'm just reassuring that it works, I found out that it doesn't work with Frag grenades but works with Semtex and C4 really well, give it a go and test it if you want because it works pretty good for me. Pretty much reduces the animation of the knife being lunged into the enemy. I think this would be a great driver since sometimes I mess this up and end up throwing my grenade and then it's useless but if the driver was automatic it could probably be really good and not malfunction.