Fast reload glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny8s

I have a buddy that has another brand of a modded controller and his can still do the fast reload glitch before and after the update patch on BO.
What can we do to fix this for our vikings?

johnny8s

We are both noobs with modded controllers.
Basically his gun can shoot way before the animation of reloading is done. It looks like he starts to reload, stops and fires with a full clip.

odingalt

Staff member
johnny8s said:
I have a buddy that has another brand of a modded controller and his can still do the fast reload glitch before and after the update patch on BO.

Before this thread goes any further, I want video proof of your buddy connected to XBOX LIVE with the latest XBOX LIVE patch. If he's playing on split-screen and hasn't gone on XBOX LIVE and updated his console, then yes he'll still be able to fast reload. I'm calling BS until I see some proof. :D

v360Reflex

odingalt said:
johnny8s said:

Before this thread goes any further, I want video proof of your buddy connected to XBOX LIVE with the latest XBOX LIVE patch. If he's playing on split-screen and hasn't gone on XBOX LIVE and updated his console, then yes he'll still be able to fast reload. I'm calling BS until I see some proof. :D
i agree :D

johnny8s

Look at the vampires come out of the woodwork. LMAO
You guys are gonna tell me you never saw a killcam with someone starting a reload and kill you right in the middle of it?
I am talking about BO.
Now explain to me how the hell I ended up in a damn courtroom! Youre demanding video proof?
Do us all a favor and go ahead and ban me from this forum. I'm done.

NYjetsNY1

johnny8s said:
You guys are gonna tell me you never saw a killcam with someone starting a reload and kill you right in the middle of it?
I am talking about BO.
Now explain to me how the hell I ended up in a darn courtroom! Youre demanding video proof?

Relax man, no I haven't seen someone reload and kill me in the middle of it after the patch. I would like to see video proof... I'm gonna try new methods tomorrow.

Krier023

Useful Poster
johnny,
It is no offense to you, the guys at viking just would like information on how it works, or a video of someone using the fast reload, as if we have no information, then we have nothing to build macro ideas off of, and we have to work from scratch.

simvida

Hey Johnny,
I have been reading all of the posts you made and the responses. Do you not understand how someone is not going to ask for proof? Do you really believe people will say - Maybe that mod is better? No. The best mod is The Viking - I have 5 mods and I have seen most of them. You should be asking the same question to your friend as well. AND please stop wearing your feelings on your shoulder. You are way too sensitive. Yes I would want so see ANY video that someone claims something can be done - Not only to believe it but ,maybe we can duplicate it!!!

NYjetsNY1

simvida said:
Hey Johnny,
I have been reading all of the posts you made and the responses. Do you not understand how someone is not going to ask for proof? Do you really believe people will say - Maybe that mod is better? No. The best mod is The Viking - I have 5 mods and I have seen most of them. You should be asking the same question to your friend as well. AND please stop wearing your feelings on your shoulder. You are way too sensitive. Yes I would want so see ANY video that someone claims something can be done - Not only to believe it but ,maybe we can duplicate it!!!

exactly johnny please show us so we can try to manipulate it

johnny8s

"AND please stop wearing your feelings on your shoulder"
Lmao My friends will all tell you I never throw the first punch but I always look for it. Grew up hardcore. So my bad.
I'm not interested in trying to figure out the uploading crap to youtube but as soon as I can get my buddy in a game I'll get him to do the fast reload and I can put it in my fileshare. I will give my gamertag to Odin and Jets then you can friend request me when I accomplish this. Havent seen him in a couple days so maybe today. I would think a private match or combat training would suffice?

I used to be security "Master at Arms" for the second biggest motorcycle "club" in the world. Now I chill at my home on the lake playing BO and I'm still looking for that first punch til' I die. ;)

simvida

Well Johnny,

I grew up in Brooklyn and we were taught its not the first one that counts its the last so I am gonna sit and wait with you and we will move on your go!!!

Thats cool - See what we are all doing is actually figuring out how we can make it better and seeing the video they can figure it out. Treyarch got smart and is recording every single match ( personally I think that would take a bunch of space on the servers) but that way they can block the modders. What is cool is that the viking in its own way sometimes cannot be seen as a mod. I have programmed mine to do things that you would never know I had one. Now thats cool. Stay tuned Johnny - I think Odin, M1A1, Jets and Spec will find a way to make our world just a little better!!!

NYjetsNY1

simvida said:
Well Johnny,

I grew up in Brooklyn and we were taught its not the first one that counts its the last so I am gonna sit and wait with you and we will move on your go!!!

Thats cool - See what we are all doing is actually figuring out how we can make it better and seeing the video they can figure it out. Treyarch got smart and is recording every single match ( personally I think that would take a bunch of space on the servers) but that way they can block the modders. What is cool is that the viking in its own way sometimes cannot be seen as a mod. I have programmed mine to do things that you would never know I had one. Now thats cool. Stay tuned Johnny - I think Odin, M1A1, Jets and Spec will find a way to make our world just a little better!!!

haha yeah ... johnny add me
Destroy you ADL
^ my gt, invite me to ur private match, i'll see his mod and try to make it for the viking

odingalt

Staff member
johnny8s said:
I am talking about BO.
Now explain to me how the hell I ended up in a darn courtroom! Youre demanding video proof?

Killcams aren't an accurate representation of what is actually happening or what the player who the killcam recorded actually saw when they were playing. There is a huge gap between what the game is actually doing and the graphics generated for the killcam at the end of the round.

But yeah like he said above we'd love to mimic or recreate any fast reload glitch that is available, but there are always a lot of rumors about glitches, only a handful of the stuff reported to us turns out to be the real mccoy.

johnny8s

Ok guys. Close the thread.
I WAS WRONG.
We spent alot of time in private match and pretty much wasted a day.
My bud thinks he can work around it but I'm not going to wait and string you guys out on this thread.
I would rather spend my time having fun on BO. I am going to try and find a fix as well and I do appreciate you.
For now it's sleight of hand and dual mags and Im itching for the new update.
Game on!

Status
Not open for further replies.