fast reload speed and quick scope speed

Ralphjr87

can somebody please tell me what speeds go good with both reload speed and quick scope speed for modern warfare 3. thanks you

Poppa09

The question mark on the software says a table can be found on the website, but I can't find one. I'd really like to know these speeds for each weapon myself.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Ok here are some good quick scope and drag scope speeds i came up with and work good for me but remember connection speed differ and what settings work for me might not work for u with that said go to your web programmer and try these speeds (made speeds for with and without quick aim perk) mode 1: 170, 2: 150, 3: 80, 4: 70, 5: 65. try aiming on some chickens (dont shoot just aim in to lock on them) then try these quick scope speeds on the chickens after you have locked your aim on them. As for fast reloads ive found that u dont really shave off that much time (besides the light machine guns) and find during online play the lag can make it were it wont consistently reload every time. I only changed the last two speeds for the light machine guns. so mode #9 i changed to 177 and this works great for all light machine guns except the last one u get and for the last light machine gun i changed the speed to 197 on mode #10. also remember the trophy system must be equipped. if these speeds dont work for u try dialing them up by one speed a time till it works every time for u. like i said connection speed differs this works for me but may need slightly adjusted for u. Ok fast reload speed setting 6 works good for the mk14 just make sure you equip anything BUT a frag grenade or throwing knife. mode 5 works good for the P90 sub machine gun and mode 4 works sometimes with the P90 as well. the second assault riffle can work on mode 2 (cant remember if its with or without slight of hand) sniper riffles wont work with fast reload. just go into private match and play around with different settings. like i said does not cut off enough speed to really make a difference unless its light machine guns, P90 sub machine gun or the MK14 riffle. I have had fast reload work on almost every gun in the game but the only guns that i truly seen a difference in are the light machine guns, MK14, P90 and the second assault riffle, the three round bust riffle. (forgot the name of it) find the gun u want to tweek speeds on start from mode 4 speed and dial the speeds up by one at a time till it works. Its a pain but eventually u will get it. Also here are "in my opinion" the best rapid-fire speeds. MK 14 without rapid-fire perk 21.8sps. Mk14 with rapid-fire perk 8.2sps. sniper riffles 30. the striker, type95 and all pistols "except" the five-seven work asome on bolth 25sps & 30sps. Hope this helps u out. Sorry the 30 sps is for xbox try 27.4 or 11.7 for snipers, pistols and shotguns.

Last edited: