fast reloads?

a Spec Of fluff

Hi guys sorry but iam deleting all macros added i only tested them combat training and private match, and their seems to be differences in reload times i will be uploading 1 by one again to day

a Spec Of fluff

Right all macros have been re-sent for upload and hopefully be back up tonight ( To say sorry iam currently working on SoH for all guns expect Secondarys and shotguns)

a Spec Of fluff

Right Guys and girls, thats all Macros None Sleight of Hand and with Sleight of Hand completed(Except Secondarys and shotguns). Please rate them and send me a PM if any of the macros start to become buggy or stop working, thanks for your pactience with these macro the only guns etc that arent working are listed below plus a reason:

Python (pistol - Reason : the reload times are different depending on if you click X to reload straight after you fire a shot or fire 5 shots and the hit X)
Crossbow (Specials - Reason :the is a reload glitch but it is so small (0.015s) by the time the macro has completed it turns out slower a slower reload time)
Ballistic knife (Specials - Reason :it only has a clip size of 1 i tried assigning the macro to RT (right trigger) so it double tapped y but it cancels the reload)
All Shotguns (Shotguns - Reaon :is that it loads every bullet individually)
Mac 11 (Submachinegun - Reason :is the reload is so percise(Basically their is no animation to be interupted)

Thanks
Chris (aka a Spec Of Fluff)

p.s. i have PM'ed Odin to upload as soon as possible (Recomendation is to delete all previously downloaded Fast reload macro's - just to stop you uploading the old one to your controller again and having the same problem - don't forget to PM if any thing stops working or if you need a Macro set Making, If you do need a Macro set making please list the guns you want adding and what button you want them assigning to. If you want help with making a Macro set note i can put Rapid fire jitter etc on for you as well)

stfillans

wow good work

I don't have my Viking yet but when it arrives i will use them for sure...

I have some ideas as well if you want to do more reload stuff....

You should do a fast reload for flamethrower/noob tube (if it works)

If you do a python you should do it for the fast reloader...

a Spec Of fluff

Hi mate python fast reload - thier is fast reload but you load bullets individually, so say if i create a macro for the python and it has a delay of a 1sec (before it activates the reload glitch) and you have shot 2 bullets and use the fast reload macro, but next time u miss ur first shotand you fire 3 shots the delay might be 1.7sec this is a longer macro, but because i have created the macro for 1sec it wont work (having said that it would still reload to bullets you would just be missing the 3rd bullet)

As for the noobtube/flamthrower i dont know, but i some how doubt it, but i will look into it for you, sometime next week

barrow

Hey spec, just wanted to say thanks for the hard work. I added your fast reload for FAL to my controller config and have been loving it.