Few Questions

420 Sailor

Hey I asked a couple of questions . First off what is a rapid fire mod? Also what is a jitter mod? also what is an akimbo mod? Are you all legit? How long does it take to ship to me? What is the difference between a 3.5 mm jack and pnc port? Can you mod my pnc port and still be able to pnc? What is a preset editor? Also how do u download drivers? Also do your batteries take alot of juice since it is modded? Answer all these questions please. Thanks

Ben

420 Sailor said:
Hey I asked a couple of questions . First off what is a rapid fire mod? Also what is a jitter mod? also what is an akimbo mod? Are you all legit? How long does it take to ship to me? What is the difference between a 3.5 mm jack and pnc port? Can you mod my pnc port and still be able to pnc? What is a preset editor? Also how do u download drivers? Also do your batteries take alot of juice since it is modded? Answer all these questions please. Thanks

Hey I hope I can answer your questions.

1. A rapid fire mod allows you to shoot a pistol like a machine gun by just holding down the right trigger rather than tapping it loads.

2. Jitter mode is a mode that utilizes the jitter glitch and allows the Famas, M16, Rafficas and other burst guns to shoot without pauses.

3. Stupid Question.

4. Depends where you live... In the US a week max maybe? (I'm not to sure on this as I don't really understand how the US Post office works..)

5. 3.5mm Jack is added to the controller to enable you to update the driver on the chip and still allow it to charge via the PnC port, However if you don't get the 3.5mm jack you will have to use the PnC port to update the drivers which also means you are no longer able to "Play 'n' Charge", you have to charge the controller when it isn't in use.

6. You can still use the PnC port to charge the controller, just when the controller isn't in use.

7. The preset editor allows you to make the preset/driver on the Viking360 chip have the exact modes you want etc.. it allows you to edit the presets.

8. Go here to download drivers: http://viking360.com/download-drivers/

9. I haven't noticed the battery level go down any differently on a modded controller than on a stock controller. Some batteries are better than others..

I hope this answers all your questions.

Fredrow

WOW... Ben your too much of a nice guy!

Hey Sailor, or should I say 1 part of the Village People....hahaha, just playing champ!

All of your questions were answered way before you even asked them. For the amount of time it took you to type up all these questions you could have found the answers on the Viking360 website.
Half your questions are answered right on the very first page, then the second half of your questions are answered on the products page!

Fredrow

420 Sailor said:
Wow I was just just joking. I new all that.

If you KNEW all of that, then why did you waste our time by asking questions you already had the answer to??

40_ounce

Fredrow said:
420 Sailor said:
Wow I was just just joking. I new all that.

If you KNEW all of that, then why did you waste our time by asking questions you already had the answer to??
Yeah Whats you're problem Sailor? And then you make a post bashing m1a1? I don't know about you. Are you just here to act like a child?

420 Sailor

lets see 'act like a child'....... Yes and no. I have an opinion about what goes on around here. I am trying to prove a valid point. And that is that you all should not be answering stupid questions like the ones above. I know dumb questions and those were at the top of my list. I see where acting like a child comes in. But i was interested in your reaction. It was good but i especially liked fredrows answer. Tell 'em who's boss! Dont let people who dont know jack about mods give you hell.

Ben

This was one of the last stupid posts with basic questions I am going to answer because as we speak me and fredrow are making FAQ topic which will cover all this sort of thing and more. Also the information may not be helpful to you in the topic but if a genuine customer with a question like one of yours stumbles across this before posting a topic about "What is jitter" it will provide them with the answer.

I also see your point though, I can't help it if Im a nice enough guy to spend time answering the same questions over and over again. I have a passion for mods and like to educate people about them, who knows, could make me some money in the end ;)

Slurm_Mckenzie

Sailor, Ben took time out of his schedule to answer your question very specifically and then you think you are cool and say that stupid response. I agree with 40_ounce you acted like a child, which, most probably you are. But don't join a forum just to bash people, its immature, dumb and it makes you look like an asshole. Forums are a way of connecting with people for soical interaction and troubleshooting problems that users may face. Word of advice? Leave M1 alone he is a top guy and shouldn't be targeted by a new user who wants to start trouble. Who is with me?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Slurm_Mckenzie said:
Sailor, Ben took time out of his schedule to answer your question very specifically and then you think you are cool and say that stupid response. I agree with 40_ounce you acted like a child, which, most probably you are. But don't join a forum just to bash people, its immature, dumb and it makes you look like an butt. Forums are a way of connecting with people for soical interaction and troubleshooting problems that users may face. Word of advice? Leave M1 alone he is a top guy and shouldn't be targeted by a new user who wants to start trouble. Who is with me?
thanks slurm. :cool:

thejld

Slurm yes m1a1 is a nice guy but he just doesnt have that much knowledge in electronics like fredrow or ben

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

thejld said:
Slurm yes m1a1 is a nice guy but he just doesnt have that much knowledge in electronics like fredrow or ben
ok i dont have as MUCH but i DO have electronic experience... took/taking a soldering/electrotech class :) ;)