Fire Cap

hmg9194

In the preset editor, with the custom mw2 speeds of rapid fire, what is the maximum speed you can program it so it wont skip shots? Also i am interested in what speeds everyone else likes to use and why, if anyone would like to share.

Ben

hmg9194 said:
In the preset editor, with the custom mw2 speeds of rapid fire, what is the maximum speed you can program it so it wont skip shots? Also i am interested in what speeds everyone else likes to use and why, if anyone would like to share.

Somewhere around 13~14 SPS

badad

I just bought one of these and have a similar question. Does the programmable fire rate apply to the full auto weapons too? In other words can you make the scar fire rate faster?

What are the SPS set to in the "Preset" for MW2 which is mode 3 and in "The Works" which is mode 1? Before my hammer I owned an eBay rapid fire controller and the SPS was set to 25.2 for MW2 according to the seller!

PS3andCOD

Contributor
You can try 25.2 with the editor, and see how it works. I'd bet they just put out a high sounding number though. At that speed, you should empty the FAL in less than a second.

theblur1

when people say they use sps in the 20s+ and claim it doesnt skip, thats only true for offline play/splitscreen i believe.
onle is somewhere between 10-14. correct me if im wrong?

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I don't know. If you had the perfect speed, which some forum members say is 33, it might shoot one every other pull. It doesn't make much sense, but who knows? Also, with FAMAS and M16, the faster the better, because the more the trigger is pulled the sooner the next burst will come after the 0.2 delay. It's hard to explain, but just trust me on the logic behind that one...