FOR EVERYONE WANTING 10TH PRESTIGE MODS!!

Blackburn

If you are looking for a Modded Lobby please go to http://moddedlobbies.com

NOW ONLINE WITH THE 9199 Dashboard Update, and latest patch on MW2!!!
17190116.gif

We host lobbies EVERY night at around 6pm central time!

Xx Binno xX

i went to the website but i didn't see and thing about the times. Blackburn could you invite me to the modded lobby tonight? my gamer tag is Xx binno xX.

Paul

XxbinnoxX said:
i went to the website but i didn't see and thing about the times. Blackburn could you invite me to the modded lobby tonight? my gamer tag is Xx binno xX.
It isn't free.

Blackburn

yeah they are not free. but we are also one of the cheapest on the market. We also offer mods that other mod shops dont. For example 4 perk injection, and 3 weapons and a few others...

theblur1

Can you post the complete details of the complete mod pack on here please.
Its not very descriptive on the site.

TH3C0DF4TH3R

Blackburn said:
yeah they are not free. but we are also one of the cheapest on the market. We also offer mods that other mod shops dont. For example 4 perk injection, and 3 weapons and a few others...

how long does the 4 perk injection and 3 weapons last?

Blackburn

theblur1 said:
I will be updating the site today!

how long does the 4 perk injection and 3 weapons last?[/quote]

As long as you dont change your special grenades, or deathstreak, it sticks forever

kristianz1

Blackburn said:
theblur1 said:
I will be updating the site today!

how long does the 4 perk injection and 3 weapons last?

As long as you dont change your special grenades, or deathstreak, it sticks forever[/quote]

Will the 4 perk injection last also after the lobby? In ordinary matches, or is it only in this lobby?

xXtRaSaUcE

Blackburn,

Here is what I am looking to do....Add a perk to my Deathstreak slot, I have 1 in my Equipment slot and an extra weapon in my Special Grenade slot right now. I already have the unlocked spinning 10th and Gold Eagles I just can't take them off as secondary or I lose them. This would give me a total of 5 perks and change my third weapon to an M1014. I know someone who can add attachments to the 3rd weapons so I would like to do that also. Can you help me?

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I downloaded an offline splitscreen gamesave for PS3, and a whole bunch of the create a class slots had riot sheilds instead of flash grenades. I know you do some PS3 stuff too Blackburn, do you know anything about how to do that?

xXtRaSaUcE

Not at all but trying to run Scavenger and Bling in the same class no go without modding. I use silenced weapons and it will be nice to have silencer and thermal without running out of bullets after 20+ kills.

xXtRaSaUcE

I just realized that your lobby uses the Desert Eagles as the 3rd weapon and that would be great for me, Does the gun need to be reloaded before use? And what 4th perk do you use?

theblur1

Blackburn i just got my new xbox.
I am willing to pay for the 30$ package.
Let me know when youll be having your next lobby and ill be sure to pay before that

kristianz1

theblur1 said:
Blackburn i just got my new xbox.
I am willing to pay for the 30$ package.
Let me know when youll be having your next lobby and ill be sure to pay before that

I did get email from him, lobby tomorrow, and hopefully they have real uav ready till then :) ! They runs lobby today slo but without the uav, so i advice you wait till tomorrow.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
You know, I saw somewhere that it's possible to put 2 attatchments on a gun without bling, if you do it with a mod like this.