FOR EVERYONE WANTING 10TH PRESTIGE MODS!!

kristianz1

Blackburn: Can you put in 5 classes with stopping power, and 5 classes with cold blooded today? Together with ak47; And please remove the ridicioulus deagle, because its golden...ohwow! I becoming upset at this players, nearly 97 percent think its so cool have it!!! OHwow, makes me laugh! Put in acr instead!

ACR versus Deagle in battle: Guaranteed win for the acr!

Sorry guys, early in the morning, sort of bad day, had too be a little explosive :lol: !

bobdanoob

Free bump and I can vouch his lobby is legit. Don't let the website from 1996 fool you, these guys know what they are doing.

Blackburn

kristianz1 said:
Blackburn: Can you put in 5 classes with stopping power, and 5 classes with cold blooded today? Together with ak47; And please remove the ridicioulus deagle, because its golden...ohwow! I becoming upset at this players, nearly 97 percent think its so cool have it!!! OHwow, makes me laugh! Put in acr instead!

ACR versus Deagle in battle: Guaranteed win for the acr!

Sorry guys, early in the morning, sort of bad day, had too be a little explosive :lol: !
no we only do weapons to all of the classes. people bitch too much when its the other way.

VeNGaNCe34

Everyone this website is 100 % legit. I bought the complete mod pack and I am completely satisfied. They worked hard trough many chalenges and did a fantastic job. Don't get scammed! buy from moddedlobbies.com I am a happy customer!

odingalt

Staff member
Blackburn definitely knows his stuff, if you're read up and have decided to buy this kind of service, I would go to Blackburn.