For Fredrow or any other installers....

patriots.boy26

so i want to go ahead and purchase PnC sleeper with purple leds from viking because im tired of crownmods garbage lol so anyways i would also like to put ps2/3 analog sticks on it for like an extra 10-15 dollars but for you or someone else to install them while my controller is made i guess.... i had seen that if i wanted this it would be counted as an extra mod so if i ordered through here would you(Fredow) or even Einar be able to do it..... Please it would be greatly appreciated as I dont want to deal with opening my controllers anymore

odingalt

Staff member
Yeah sorry we didn't have the sticks when you ordered, we finally ordered some PS3 style 'mushroom head' sticks today! Hurray! I meant to do this MUCH sooner because we get several requests each week to install the sticks.

If you have a sleeper PnC then you can actually pop open the controller pretty easily without disturbing the mod install (of course assuming you got a Torx8 ramper resistant screwdriver and the PS3 sticks ready to go)

If it were a 3.5mm jack or a duo, I'd tell you not to open it, but sleeper PnC you'll be o.k.

patriots.boy26

i actually haven't ordered yet so i guess buy the time you get them i will probably be ordering as well. will the sticks be a add-on through the site??

odingalt

Staff member
Yes! When we launch the new website later this month we'll have black 360 sticks as well as PS3 stick upgrades as options (both including the black d-pad upgrade)