Free Ragnorak Controller

Paul

Wow its been a while since I posted on here.... I own an Odins Raven which broke and a Tyrs Hand which I dont really like. About a week ago I won Vikngs twitter contest for a free custom Ragnorak. They shipped it today and Ill update you guys on what I think about it when I get it. Nice to be here again!

NYjetsNY1

Wow its been a while since I posted on here.... I own an Odins Raven which broke and a Tyrs Hand which I dont really like. About a week ago I won Vikngs twitter contest for a free custom Ragnorak. They shipped it today and Ill update you guys on what I think about it when I get it. Nice to be here again!

Make sure you tell all your friends on facebook + school etc. Word of mouth really really helps us out. :)

Paul

I got my controller in the mail yesterday, and its fantastic, but I feel like theres not a lot of support for it. I couldn't find any mention of it on V360 and it took me a few minutes to find the custom editor on Viking Digital which is confusing me. Is there any pre made presets for the controller?

odingalt

Staff member
Controller is ready to go out of the box. Install the USB customization software if you can. Once installed, inside of the software are about 30 different question marks next to each feature. Click the question mark to see a full page write-up on how each mod works.

Paul

The controller is well designed. It's easy to activate your rapid fire and turn it off in the middle of combat, while also turning on various other modes (akimbo, jitter, burst.) My only qualm however s that while I was playing my rapid fire ceased working. I could still trigger finger fine but the rapid fire wouldn't work. I'll try it again later but the controller seems great!

Paul

I'm not sure why my controller was being weird yesterday, but it's been absolutley phenomenal today! It's been responding great, and it's incredibly easy to switch from mode to mode. This is probably one of the best things I've ever gotten, and even though the xbox ragnorak is rather new, I would absolutely recommend it to somebody else!

NYjetsNY1

I'm not sure why my controller was being weird yesterday, but it's been absolutley phenomenal today! It's been responding great, and it's incredibly easy to switch from mode to mode. This is probably one of the best things I've ever gotten, and even though the xbox ragnorak is rather new, I would absolutely recommend it to somebody else!

Make sure you tell all of your friends, family, etc. :)

odingalt

Staff member
Added another instruction sheet to the support page. Had a few odds n' ends to work on this week after my vacation but will work on the advanced rapidfire tutorial for xbox360 ragnarok this weekend.