Full auto Marksman?

jerrod710

Does anybody know how to make a rune to where it essentially makes a semi auto gun on Ghosts work similar to having full auto by just holding the RT button? I've tried for two days and haven't figured it out.

JIM WALKER

Does anybody know how to make a rune to where it essentially makes a semi auto gun on Ghosts work similar to having full auto by just holding the RT button? I've tried for two days and haven't figured it out.

Suggest that you go to the macro library, find a suitable macro that does what you are asking, then look to see how its configured, then you can go to forge and reproduce it. I use a version of a rapid fire for BF4 with my semi auto's. Its the only way I can think of until we can begin sharing our runes ......

Btw, don't make the spm too high, semi's don't like it .....

Last edited:

bonefisher

in your new rune draw a line from 0.2 to 0.3! By default the both ends are red which if you click on each end a slide bar comes up which represents trigger pull there at full pull which you need to change and take off because you will be doing the pulling when you pull Right Trigger! Make sure you take both ends of the trigger pull off by sliding bar the other end which it will be a white dot if done correctly! ok then above what you just made slide your speed bar to 4 in that little box next to the speed bar just highlight it and type 4 in there for easier way! Name it at up the top Rapid Fire on Right Trigger 20 SPS!Click SAVE it twice! Your done!

Then go through each step again with a new rune and type in the little speed bar box 4.8 for a 24 SPS rapid fire and save! if you go between from 20 to 24 SPS for ghosts is all you need for that game!

JIM WALKER

in your new rune draw a line from 0.2 to 0.3! By default the both ends are red which if you click on each end a slide bar comes up which represents trigger pull there at full pull which you need to change and take off because you will be doing the pulling when you pull Right Trigger! Make sure you take both ends of the trigger pull off by sliding bar the other end which it will be a white dot if done correctly! ok then above what you just made slide your speed bar to 4 in that little box next to the speed bar just highlight it and type 4 in there for easier way! Name it at up the top Rapid Fire on Right Trigger 20 SPS!Click SAVE it twice! Your done!

Then go through each step again with a new rune and type in the little speed bar box 4.8 for a 24 SPS rapid fire and save! if you go between from 20 to 24 SPS for ghosts is all you need for that game!

Nicely done mate, though I know how to make them, couldn't think how to describe it, your explanation is perfect ....

jerrod710

Thank you man!

jerrod710

Couldn't get that to work. Still just single shot with rt button held.

bonefisher

Did you activate the rune by making star solid or a activate/deactivate sequence?

Last edited:

JIM WALKER

Made it manually activated by holding the d pad down button. Which when I activate it, it doesn't work.

Humour me, make the activate on a tac button, add a colour indication when active .... light should come on when active, if that fails, add the always on star and try again, (tac will still deactivate it)