fully auto 1887

bowl killa tcb

last nite I was playing search and destroy and some cat in there have this fully auto 1887 and intervention. It looked pretty nuts kind of like a jitter mod. has anybody eles seen this yet?

KILLEN

Yes, I have seen this also. With 1887, the person used akimbo and shot the whole clip of one then switched to the other and kept going. With intervention I "accidentally" am able to shoot two shot in one I've done it three times only when I'm no scope'n. Anyone else have some input on this?

theblur1

Ive seen videos of this on youtube (with the intervention).
It looks exactly like a jitter mod. i think its an infectable mod that Team NmE has?

obo

you guys are probly running into an infectable ammo mod from a jtag. People get infected then go into matchmaking and it makes everything fully auto. No jitter or anything. Just fully auto

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Yeah, I saw about that, it's a variant of the full auto m16. It just removes the delay inbetween firing for all guns with pump, bolt, etc.

barz

i got this if needed its a dvar infection...also put sleight of hand and hold x and watch the fal shoot faster than l86/rpd etc etc...

works on all burst weopons too...self setclientdvar("player_burstFireCooldown", "0" );

barz

not quite so new dash = we cant go online YET i still infect my self daily and theres the option of xlink xbc leaf etc etc but there pretty useless next to xbl....