Funniest Gamertags

Ben

I seen some modded one's that are rather amusing..

Press {A Button} For Anal ~ I lol'd.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I saw a guy called krazywhitekid and some numbers. He really was crazy, he kept up a comentary the entire time filled with stupid remarks.

kristianz1

Its not the funniest, but the badest! was playing world at war last year when me and my friends played against this gamertag Ihavemadeleine.

You know the missing girl! We went crazy on him, kidding with this thing and that poor girl, so we shot him all the time, only went after him. He quit the game early!

drb1992

TBH I really can't remember the funniest GT I have ever seen. I do have some modded ones that I use though. I like BABY Hitler the most. Here is a list of all of my modded GT's
1.BABY Hitler (BABY is spelled in buttons and Hitler is in black)
2.BABY Jesus (Jesus is in a light blue)
3.You killed a BABY
4.Adolf Hitler (in black)
5.Press Y For Pie (Y is a button)
6. (My GT is just blank)
7.INFINITY WARD (in green)
8.GOD (in yellow)
9.BILLY MAYS HERE
10.Press A For Hugs (A is a button and hugs is in pink)
11. (the last one is just all of the buttons on the 360 controller, so the GT is really long and takes up like half the screen when you kill someone or you get killed lol)

Ill probably make some more, the next one I do will be The Pro because its so funny to see all of the 10th prestige people quit lol. Anyone have any ideas of some good modded GT's?

zackwg23

I still like mine which is DontShootTheJew

Lol most of the time someone comments on it saying something ridiculous

xSoSxMAR1JU4NO

drb1992 said:
TBH I really can't remember the funniest GT I have ever seen. I do have some modded ones that I use though. I like BABY Hitler the most. Here is a list of all of my modded GT's
1.BABY Hitler (BABY is spelled in buttons and Hitler is in black)
2.BABY Jesus (Jesus is in a light blue)
3.You killed a BABY
4.Adolf Hitler (in black)
5.Press Y For Pie (Y is a button)
6. (My GT is just blank)
7.INFINITY WARD (in green)
8.GOD (in yellow)
9.BILLY MAYS HERE
10.Press A For Hugs (A is a button and hugs is in pink)
11. (the last one is just all of the buttons on the 360 controller, so the GT is really long and takes up like half the screen when you kill someone or you get killed lol)

Ill probably make some more, the next one I do will be The Pro because its so funny to see all of the 10th prestige people quit lol. Anyone have any ideas of some good modded GT's?
yeah i played with you before the billy mays here thats funny

G

the funniest one i have seen is LUBE IS NEEDED :lol: :lol: :lol:

a42ozslushie

I use these modded gamertags
1. 8======D
2. PressAForAnal in green
3. Jesus
4. God
5. 10th for 1600MP
6. QuickScopeLEGND
8.PressJForJTAG
9.XAX OWN XAX with blue and green
10. 10prestigehac in orange I think

I have seen one before and it said Stopeatingbabies but there have been so many funny GT's I have seen it would take hours...