Fyi all xbox live players

Moddurs

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE AUTHENTICATOR APP FOR A SECURITY PROOF! i had problems with my account recently , signed out randomly etc. corrupt profile, lol at the end we resolved my issue and the nice xbox live employee gave me free 1600 msp.! love xbox live! lol one of the things amused me, he asked for my gamertag, i told him "Modders Depth" he said, oh thats a fishy gamertag have you read the code of conduct, i said no, but he said it was pertaining to modded xbox console NOT CONTROLLER. and the reason why i got sorta, ****ed and i guess scared because this random in a game the other day said he was from TrolArch which i didn't know who they were, all along i thought that was messing my internet etc. all resolved!
Happy Gaming!

SHawking

Wait, can you explain what happened here again Moddurs, as I don't quite get what you mean by the Authenticator App? Also FYI, Trollarch is just some YouTube channel created by a guy who goes by the name of Minnesota Burns (https://twitter.com/MinnesotaBurns) that get's unsuspecting Black Ops 2 players for trolling videos - he's quite a 'popular' YouTuber, but other than that, he's harmless so don't worry.

Moddurs

okay, so on your security for your microsoft account on top it'll ask if you want the authenticator app, which is one step harder for hackers to get your account i thought, alright yeah sure lol. no go, don't do it