Getting New Car, would like opinions.

Remmnever

I will buy Hondas or Toyotas over an American made car as long as they make more reliable cars. If American companies want me to spend my money on them they need to stop making pieces of crap. Hondas and Toyotas go forever.

NYjetsNY1

Remmnever said:
I will buy Hondas or Toyotas over an American made car as long as they make more reliable cars. If American companies want me to spend my money on them they need to stop making pieces of crap. Hondas and Toyotas go forever.

Thank you for this. Agreed.

Remmnever

and also I do have a real job and I have had one for several years now. I have a house, several cars, a motorcycle, etc. that I personally own. So with all these real bills I can't afford to spend my money on a car that will crap out in a few years. I need a car that will last and that is a good price.

NYjetsNY1

Remmnever said:
and also I do have a real job and I have had one for several years now. I have a house, several cars, a motorcycle, etc. that I personally own. So with all these real bills I can't afford to spend my money on a car that will crap out in a few years. I need a car that will last and that is a good price.

Well said.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
You know, Toyota has plants in America, giving Americans jobs. There are 3 working distance from here, which is about 2 hours drive from the border to the states.

Remmnever

PS3andCOD said:
You know, Toyota has plants in America, giving Americans jobs. There are 3 working distance from here, which is about 2 hours drive from the border to the states.

Very true, I believe they have a plant in Texas where they build Toyota Tundras also.

But in the end the profit they make goes back overseas.

Xx Binno xX

Obo my advice would be to get a used car all the way because you can get a cheap and really good car with low miles and it will last a long time.

I have a 2001 GMC Jimmy fully loaded (you think it might be good but for a brand new car u get the same features are a 2001 fully loaded lol)

it had 94,000 miles but the trans was shot on it so i got a new one.

I paid $2,000 for the truck and $1,800 for the trans.

I got a car that will probably last me about 5-10 more years if i take care of it. I don't need anything fancy even though I might want it I don't need it.

There are good deals out there just keep your eyes peeled

good luck

P.S Don't buy a god damn foreign car I will dislike you

odingalt

Staff member
Some American car companies do suck and it's because of the constant government bailouts... CHEVY... I'm TALKING to you Chevy... they should have gone bankrupt a long time ago. Floated by the government and releasing overpriced crap.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:
Some American car companies do suck and it's because of the constant government bailouts... CHEVY... I'm TALKING to you Chevy... they should have gone bankrupt a long time ago. Floated by the government and releasing overpriced crap.
i strongly dissagree....if anyone it should have been dodge.....i mean no one buys any dodges exept for challengers.