Glad I found you guys.

djcdc

Greetings all,

I had purchased a Datel Turbofire 2 not for the rapid fire, but mainly for the promise of macros. What I found was that they had software
to assign a macro that they had included but that you could not create your own macros. I even loaded up a hex editor looked through their executable hoping I would see an easy way to change the combos. Then I thought I am going to too much trouble. someone out there must have what I'm looking for. I am an older gamer and within the last few years noticed that excessive button mashing is not good on the ole digits. So fighting games and other stuff I have steered away from. I am in IT for a living and I need to cut down on the repetitive button mashing and other stuff that makes my hands or fingers sore. I believe your product will fill a need.

Having found your website, at first I saw your turbofire controllers and though you were just another rapid fire mod maker. Then I saw your macro controller and was floored!! I am completely sold on the product and plan on ordering one this coming week.

I have just a few questions:

1. Can you only use the tac buttons to trigger macros? can any other button be used?

2. Can you record, playback and loop playback on the fly?

3. Whats your standard warranty?

Thanks guys!

odingalt

Staff member
1. Can you only use the tac buttons to trigger macros? can any other button be used?

Macros can be assigned to the six tac buttons or any of the stock buttons. However, if you assign a macro to the stock button, when you press that stock button, you will get the macro played back plus you will get that stock button press as well. (I hope this makes sense?). When you assign a macro to the tac switch, you dont' have to worry about the stock button press. Sometimes it works out to assign a macro to a stock button, but sometimes it doesn't, it depends on what the macro is.

2. Can you record, playback and loop playback on the fly?

Yes, this is really designed for short macros, 10 seconds or so. Anything longer might bog down the software when you try to open it up in the timeline editor. But yes if you just want to record one and then play it back immediately, you can. And you can re-record again if you don't like that one, etc. This lets you do a little recording/playback for testing before you take it to the computer for further editing.

3. Whats your standard warranty?

Just increased all our standard warranties to 6 months. We will be offering extended warranties as soon as we can get that feature added to our e-commerce cart (may take a little while).

Thanks guys!