Got my old XBL acc back!!

Mista DUBstep

Ok, so around midway last year, One of my so called friends got banned. Me being a nice guy, I leant him my First Ever XBL acc called TJH tank. anyway, One night he was at a mates place, and claimed that he got into a tenth lobby and that the host of the lobby 'hacked' the account. I was furious with him, Anyway, not much i could do, the account was lost blah blah blah.Time went on and almost a year later,We had a major disagreement and he deleted me. Anywho, Last night i was talking to one of his old friends, and they told me that the account was NOT hacked, and that my friend had just kept it for himself, and changed the name. It was not until then that I realised the account was still linked to one of my old E-mail addresses, anyway I had a look at the email, and I successfully backtracked over $300 worth of purchases on my credit card on the account, Plus the use of the 5000 MS points that were on there. I got to talking to one of my friends, and he cracked the PW of the XBL accounts PW using the email address, and I recovered the account. I signed into it, It still has GOLD membership, A whole bunch Of avatar stuff, Heaps of content, movies, ECT. anyway, I sent my old 'friend' a few messages, and now that i have this account back, I am going to screw with his head.

Long story short, I let my friend borrow an account, he turned around and STOLE it, claiming that it got hacked. Spent over $300 on the credit card. I got it back, and now i am mind F**king him.

What are your thoughts??

NYjetsNY1

Serves him right. What an absolute d-bag. Don't just mind-**** him, teach him a damn lesson not to screw around with your money.

Mista DUBstep

NYjetsNY1 said:
Serves him right. What an absolute d-bag. Don't just mind-**** him, teach him a darn lesson not to screw around with your money.

DW, I am going down to the city where he lives in setember, To re-unite with old family, and I figure while im in the neighbourhood, I might as well pay him a visit. and i'm not like those random peeps that talk the talk and not wolk the talk, I AM going to teach him a lesson, I will force him into level 1 learning-Learning by experience (I screwed this bloke over $300, He beat me to a pulp) he will then move to level 3 learning-Teaching others what was learnt at level 1( hmm, well i screwed this guy over and he beat me up, I would not suggest doing it if i were you!).
oh and, I currently have the details to his account. but i'm going to mess with him for a while, then steal it.

Edited by NYjetsNY1. Trying to keep the forums clean. Nothing too naughty.
^ ^^^(Spoiled sport :p lol jk your cool)

PM me if you want to know the story, or if you would like to help me mess with his head.

Mista DUBstep

WetterThanWater said:
I just messaged him about me being iron man, and that im a stalker that watches him and takes pictures of him in his sleep :D .

Hhahha nice.
But if you really want to screw with his head. I shall give you all his details.
Name- Andrew(andy) Hogan
Age-not too sure, i think like 14
Location- Glen Waverly, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Best Friend- Joe hanrahan (17, Gracemere, Queensland AUS)
First love-Ellie-Jayne

Mista DUBstep

The Gamertag that is now better known as V 360 SkittleZ, That GT used To be- iROOTCOUSINS lol, the bio was his whole life Story :D

Mista DUBstep

WetterThanWater said:
So now that its changed to V 360 SkittleZ, I assume its yours and I shouldn't spam it?
No, It's not mine anymore, I (Being a stupid **** again) Gave it to my brother, He is also getting a viking, It's just he had to save money, Whereas i did not :mrgreen: .... So yeah, I would spam it if I was you, But you didn't hear that from me... ;)