GT Change V 360 (insert text here)

Mista DUBstep

Hey,
I wanna change my GT to V 360 (something AWESOME)
can i get some feedback from the community please.
Suggestions ideas ect ect.

Mista DUBstep

Also, I'm trying to think more along the lines of
Elements-Peroxcide, Nitro, Hydroxcide. Just general things like that
Or relating to DUBstep- Omen, Prodigy, Skism.

But yeah. im still loving the input. keep it up.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
For elements chromium is pretty awesome... Or radium, radon and xeneon. PS there is no c in oxide, atleast not in Canada... Also, Valhalla is not from Halo, it was originally the viking version of heaven, and then Viking used it as the "code name" for the macro controller while it was in developement.

Mista DUBstep

Alright, You guys are comming up with some MAD ideas. I wish i could take them all.
But i will soon short list them and make a poll.

@ the topic regarding Valhalla.
Oops, sorry i honestly thought it was a Halo reference. Now i understand a bit more.

Thankyou everyone for your contributions.

Mista DUBstep said:
Hey,
I wanna change my GT to V 360 (something AWESOME)
can i get some feedback from the community please.
Suggestions ideas ect ect.
You Cannot Change Your Name To V 360 Unless You Are IN ARE Our CLAN But, You Can Have Anything else Beside's V 360 or V360 IN YOUR GT

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Well, not to be rude here, but who made you king? He can do whatever he wants. Maybe it's kind of rude to do that if he's not in the clan, but you can't stop him. No one can stop me from making an account with any clan's prefix and then whatever I want. Also, he is the one who has the topic about starting an Australian branch of the clan.

NYjetsNY1

PS3andCOD said:
Well, not to be rude here, but who made you king? He can do whatever he wants. Maybe it's kind of rude to do that if he's not in the clan, but you can't stop him. No one can stop me from making an account with any clan's prefix and then whatever I want.

I agree.

WetterThanWater

NYjetsNY1 said:
PS3andCOD said:
Well, not to be rude here, but who made you king? He can do whatever he wants. Maybe it's kind of rude to do that if he's not in the clan, but you can't stop him. No one can stop me from making an account with any clan's prefix and then whatever I want.

I agree.

Seconded.

GJUnLeAsHeD

PS3andCOD said:
Well, not to be rude here, but who made you king? He can do whatever he wants. Maybe it's kind of rude to do that if he's not in the clan, but you can't stop him. No one can stop me from making an account with any clan's prefix and then whatever I want. Also, he is the one who has the topic about starting an Australian branch of the clan.
i believe that sinner is right there should be some difference's between the 2 or it would jest get to confusing!

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Maybe there should be a difference, but how are you suppossed to enforce that? You can't. You can nicely ask him to do something you agree with too, but ultimately he can do what he wants.

Mista DUBstep

GJUnLeAsHeD said:
PS3andCOD said:
i believe that sinner is right there should be some difference's between the 2 or it would jest get to confusing!

Well, There will be differences.
1- The Australian Clan is on at different Times to the US/UK Clan as it is. I rarley come across any Americans Online when i play.

2- The Australian Branch Has and Will Emphasise on the AU part of the clan name....V 360 AU!!.

3- I talked to SinneR Today (for you) This morning (For me). I didn't mention the clan part to him, but i did mention i was changing my GT and he did not seem to Object....

So yeah. I will talk to him again and we shall consult each other on this matter.

GJUnLeAsHeD

Mista DUBstep said:
GJUnLeAsHeD said:
PS3andCOD said:

Well, There will be differences.
1- The Australian Clan is on at different Times to the US/UK Clan as it is. I rarley come across any Americans Online when i play.

2- The Australian Branch Has and Will Emphasise on the AU part of the clan name....V 360 AU!!.

3- I talked to SinneR Today (for you) This morning (For me). I didn't mention the clan part to him, but i did mention i was changing my GT and he did not seem to Object....

So yeah. I will talk to him again and we shall consult each other on this matter.
ok let me re phrase IM NOT TELLING WHAT TO DO IM SUGGESTING THAT YOU MAKE IT DIFFERENT IN SOME WAY im not trying in any way to tell you what to do still i think every one form V 360 AU sould add every one frome V 360 US.

Mista DUBstep

"ok let me re phrase IM NOT TELLING WHAT TO DO IM SUGGESTING THAT YOU MAKE IT DIFFERENT IN SOME WAY im not trying in any way to tell you what to do still i think every one form V 360 AU sould add every one frome V 360 US."

Yeah, i have added V 360 SinneR and V 360 Divine. I think there is a Reloadz or something like that, I am yet to ad him. i know where you are comming from, I agree, the V 360 AU branch should add and be in contact with V 360 (US) umm, I have taken this into coinsideration. The only reason i am trying to make an AU clan is to Spread the word about Viking 360. It's not to 'Steal the show' from the original clan. We are not going to even CLAIM that we are the originals, we are going to Specify that we are ONLY an Australian branch.

Publicity Baby, It's all about the Publicity <3