GTA IV Question....

VikingRapidFire

Hi Everyone...,im just a new member and ragnarok user because i got my ragnarok controller finally.

So but the problem is that idk how i need to do to get my ragnarok controller working on GTA IV ok first i know im needed to change the mode to mode 6 for GTA IV....ok.....but how i turn on the rapid fire on R2 Button ? because i tryed something to turn on the rapid fire on R2 but didnt bling something on the Players LED's

please can someone tlel me how because i really want to play with my new beast ragnarok controller

and can someone tell me a good speed for GTA IV soo i can not lag when i shoot and tell me if i can add some modes on GTA IV like Jitter Mode , Drop SHot etc etc....

Can i ????

Please Reply me as fast as you can.

Thank You :D

VikingRapidFire

NYjetsNY1

Hello VikingRapidFire. I wish I could answer your question better, but I cannot. Odingalt should answer your question shortly.

VikingRapidFire

Ok Thx ;) i will wait and i cant because really want to play and see the speeds of this beast controller LOL i only got it ( 4 days ago ) when someone reply at my question then i will record the speed on GTA IV and i will post the video link in the forums

odingalt

Staff member
Mode 1:Black Ops
Mode 2:Modern Warfare 2
Mode 3:Modern Warfare 1
Mode 4:World At War* (Special Mode)
Mode 5:Halo Series
Mode 6:GTA IV
Mode 7:Game 7 - Open Slot
Mode 8:Game 8 - Open Slot
Mode 9:Game 9 - Open Slot
Mode 10:Game 10 - Open Slot

VikingRapidFire

no its ok i took my time to search how to change the mode and then TADDAAA after 4 minutes i found finally now im still using my own speed and beasting well with it in Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch in GTA 4 , this controller is OMFG !!!!!! Thx Viking Creators !!!!!!!!

VikingRapidFire

ohh and i forgot to tell you....i downloaded the software of the ragnarok controller and idk how to use it and wat i must do with it + wat the software do ???

odingalt

Staff member
If you didn't specifically buy the USB version of the Ragnarok, then you wouldn't be able to use the Ragnarok USB software.