Halo 2 anniversay

charles

Hey drastic when I get on later get on team viewer and record me doing the macro for halo and will post video for proof.

charles

So what do you put in place of the right trigger? Just use the right trigger to activate? Can you post the setup please?

bonefisher

Click on each side of the rapid fire to open the slide bar and slide it to the skinny end... when done you should have a white dot instead of red... try that to see if it works on RT!

charles

The tac switch one yes for double shot, but im about to try the right trigger, I will try to get a video up of me doing them and showing them in forge, but you must increase speed to 1.1 and not 1 I havent tried any other speeds cause I may be too fast.

The tac switch one yes for double shot, but im about to try the right trigger, I will try to get a video up of me doing them and showing them in forge, but you must increase speed to 1.1 and not 1 I havent tried any other speeds cause I may be too fast.
What about the bxrrx is that working?

charles

Yea give me a min lol im trying to get this loop one and the quad shot, but yea I will post the double real quick