Halo MCC Runes

bonefisher

It has it's hiccups but it is real close.. on my connection it will loop a full clip perfect then it mite throw a three six shot here and there...

charles

Here give this a try....... leave default loop.
I think what it might be is the speed. Cause it takes it a second to play when you press the tac switch. It's not instant. Have you tried the one I made for the RB a couple of posts back? If you could try that one, and get it to do the 6 shots. Cause it shoots 5 shots every time perfect, and its fast.

bonefisher

Ye
I think what it might be is the speed. Cause it takes it a second to play when you press the tac switch. It's not instant. Have you tried the one I made for the RB a couple of posts back? If you could try that one, and get it to do the 6 shots. Cause it shoots 5 shots every time perfect, and its fast.
yes I tried yours and you will not be able to shoot 6 shots with that. Mine is on loop and that is the space you need to fire 6 shots that is the only way because of delay. I could make a humanized one so it will fire right away.

charles

Okay thanks. I figured out its the X and the Y buttons that are causing the 3 shot then 6. The triggers are correct. The X and Y buttons spaces need to be messed with. I played around with them and got close. But I work 3rd shift so I gotta go to bed. But I will check out the forum later to see what you got.

bonefisher

Here give it a try! Humanized RRXYY

Attachments

• Humanized 1.PNG
    Humanized 1.PNG
    107.1 KB · Views: 81
  • Humanized 2.PNG
    Humanized 2.PNG
    85.7 KB · Views: 58
  • Humanized 3.PNG
    Humanized 3.PNG
    116.8 KB · Views: 48
  • Humanized 4.PNG
    Humanized 4.PNG
    111 KB · Views: 39
  • Humanized 5.PNG
    Humanized 5.PNG
    101.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Humanized 6.PNG
    Humanized 6.PNG
    101.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Humanized 7.PNG
    Humanized 7.PNG
    105.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Humanized 8.PNG
    Humanized 8.PNG
    107.4 KB · Views: 39
  • Humanized 9.PNG
    Humanized 9.PNG
    39.1 KB · Views: 26

bonefisher

Here you can put this on RT.... You can either hold down to rapid fire or pull with the shot and let go for double burst..

Attachments

• Halo Rapid Pull Fire.PNG
    Halo Rapid Pull Fire.PNG
    85 KB · Views: 21

bonefisher

Can these be put on loop or just play once?
you can if you want but I made enough rounds so you didn't need too... so it don't skip out of place is the reason I made it that way... If you think it will run out just add a couple more.