Halo MCC Runes

Kritzky

I actually couldn't get the humanized one working after 2 hours playin around in forge (it being my first recreated rune). I'm assuming its bc i didnt set it to play once. If i have a 6sps tied to RT (loop until stop), and the humanized rrxyy tied to RT, what should my play loops be for both runes? Also couldn't get bxb workin without canceling out the 1st beat down.

charles

I actually couldn't get the humanized one working after 2 hours playin around in forge (it being my first recreated rune). I'm assuming its bc i didnt set it to play once. If i have a 6sps tied to RT (loop until stop), and the humanized rrxyy tied to RT, what should my play loops be for both runes? Also couldn't get bxb workin without canceling out the 1st beat down.
The humanized rune is one big rune put all together, play once then stop and keep speed at 1. And its for the tac switch not RT

bonefisher

Works great on my connection. But in matchmaking it messes up sometimes. But I think it's bc the servers are still screwed up and not fixed. 343 needs to get there stuff together....
I think the same there needing to do a lot of work to fix that game....

bonefisher

I had that going just like the video.... when the game changes around so does the timing. Real close once more for the RT to put out.