Hammer LMG fast rapidfire without hybrid glitch.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I was just messing around with different speeds and found if u set your speed to 5.8 u can fire the hammer lmg at full RPM before it cycles down with its recoil migration technology. It will cycle through at the perfect point right before the rate of fire is Slown down. What u get is the same rate of fire as using the optic glitch but without the annoying zoom issue. Try it out and see the results for yourselves. This was tested in private match so speeds may need to be slowed down online maybe 5.5 The 5.8 is max setting. If you exceed even 0.1 over it will not reconize the RF trimming right.

Last edited:

bonefisher

I'm glad you found the speed lol ! I was just fixing to do this on the rag side! Good deal! Thanks! Haven't played with my Rag lately I'll give it a shot!

bonefisher

Not working for me! I went from 5.5 to 6.2 and didn't work! In my macro I feather the trigger! Getting ready for work I'll have to look into this when I get some time! Maybe have to go lower than 5.5 for me!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Not working for me! I went from 5.5 to 6.2 and didn't work! In my macro I feather the trigger! Getting ready for work I'll have to look into this when I get some time! Maybe have to go lower than 5.5 for me!
I just tested it online on my ragnarok at 5.8 and it works fine on my connection. I did a side by side comparison in private match and it resulted in a almost 2 sec difference in clip unload time. I don't have a computer to test your macros but I do know this speed works for me on my ragnarok on the hammer lmg and is a faster rate of fire than stock settings. I have Comcast high speed internet and I've done a speed test and hardline I'm running close to 50 Mbps. For my co nection and the speeds I tested this does work for me. I would like to hear from other ragnarok owners as well if this speed works for them. I can only base my findings on a census level. What works for one might not work for others!

bonefisher

Ok I had to find out before work! It is working on 5.4 for me! It is connection sensitive! It would not work no other setting but 5.4 for me went from 5.0 to 6.0 and you have to find the sweet spot!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Yes u are right. There is a sweet spot. If I go 5.9 it won't regester the rapid fire. I started at 5.5 and it would occasionally lag out on me and when I bumped it up to 5.8 it had no hiccups on my settings. I just did another side by side comparison using the RF and the we 1.8 optic glitch and there was only about a quarter second difference in speed. The optic version was slightly faster. However compaired to stock settings u gain a almost 3 sec count in faster rate of fire. For everyone else they may want to find their balance somewhere between 5.0 and 5.5. Like I said for my connection those speeds were a tad too slow. It would start to exceed the cut of cap then pick up fire again. At 5.8 I don't exceed the cut of cap for this particular weapon.

bonefisher

My macro is set up little different than a regular RF I believe it is neck to neck with the optic version! But I'm glad there is something for the ragnarok side also!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

yea no computer for me i cant make macros. All I can do is try to replicate some of the glitches that the macros does for the ragnarok guys. I almost wish i dident sell my legacy controllers. If I had a legacy I would set those guy up with all the latest glitches. They really dont have any network support working for them. If they only had someone with time on their hands they could enjoy some of the stuff the ragnarok guys have.

bonefisher

Ok! when I got home 5.4 did not work so I went through every one once again 5.0 to 6.0 and didn't work! Went through everything and came up working on 31.4 but also worked up to 32.0! Also the AN94 is close at 32.0! On my connection anyway!

modded matt

the game wont see 31.4 try using 15.7 this should be a more accurate reading. at 31.4 or above, your just flooding the trigger pot making it just hold high.

bonefisher

While testing your method which I understand what your saying! The hammer worked at that speeds but I tinker with all guns at the same time like the scar for example which would dog out on your speed but on 31.4 it would help the gun out and also help the an94, swat, M8A1, chicom! Also seems like the hammer is in full rapid fire mode instead of reseting the first 7 bullets! Give it a test and let me know what you think!

modded matt

Sorry man, I am a technician before I am a gamer, and I can tell you what the controller can and cannot do. It cannot register anything up into the 20's much less the 30's. the reason I told you to use 15.7 is because it is half what your using, which is all the controller can process you may need to tweek the speed a bit to dial it in, but your fooling yourself at anything over 20sps. I am the voice of logic, I am not stating anything new here. E and Hazer will back me up, and if you don't believe them... IDK what to say. But have fun and enjoy.

Bonefisher, did you find a way yet to mimic the Hybrid glitch with M81A without the scope, which works just the same with scope glitch?

bonefisher

Sorry man, I am a technician before I am a gamer, and I can tell you what the controller can and cannot do. It cannot register anything up into the 20's much less the 30's. the reason I told you to use 15.7 is because it is half what your using, which is all the controller can process you may need to tweek the speed a bit to dial it in, but your fooling yourself at anything over 20sps. I am the voice of logic, I am not stating anything new here. E and Hazer will back me up, and if you don't believe them... IDK what to say. But have fun and enjoy.
I don't dout your knowledge as a technician and I do know there is a kap on each weapon which about 1880 RPM~ is about the highest! Which is past the 30's! I also do know the game pretty good! I can tell you I am registering hit makers on every shot and also dropping them pretty quick! No ghosting or mod block neither in private match or online match play! I do exceed over the kap a little which I can't explain but this is working for me because I'm a killin!

bonefisher

Bonefisher, did you find a way yet to mimic the Hybrid glitch with M81A without the scope, which works just the same with scope glitch?
I'm pretty close on the macro controller to being done! I haven't tested to much on the Ragnarok but getting some times in to zero down! Maybe this weekend I have more time to finish up!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Matt u E and Hazer are legend status when it comes to mods! Anyone who knows the eairly pioneer days of mods knows about your work and hazer's work in Acid Mods and E with viking. If it wasent for Acid Mods pushing envolopes and producing opensourse hex files for RF chips the bar would probley not be as high as it is today! And E pioneered some of the best mods we know today like jitters and turbo knives! Acid Mods & viking = legend status!