Have A Few Macros Please Test

fst2011

Ok...Made some Macros could use your advice if they need fixing or etc. If they can be made better or faster please by all means do it and send back.

First one called 'STRIKER rapidfire' ....I feel like it is fast and tried making it faster but could not. Let me know if you also feel it is already at the fastest. *** Problem *** when it finishes the clip, it loads ONLY 1 bullet into clip and you have to press reload again to force it to ADD the rest. I dont know if this is fixable.

View attachment STRIKER rapidfire.vkm

2nd...is 'STRIKER RapidFire Drop and Shoot (NO AIM)' It also seems ok...even thu it is same as striker rapidfire, it does shoot slower. If can make faster, go for it. I didnt add the AIM cause I figured most people who use shotgun fire from the hip.

View attachment STRIKER RapidFire.Drop AND Shoot.vkm

3rd...'Akimbo MP9' same as before let me know if could be faster.

View attachment Akimbo MP9.vkm

4th...'Rapidfire.Drop.Aim.Shoot'....I made this for use with the ACR...I assigned it to the RT2. You can also use with akimbo.

View attachment RapidFire.Drop.Aim.Shoot2.vkm

5th is a MK14 rapidfire....I know there are a few but wanted to try and see if I could get it faster. It does seem faster but you guys let me know.

View attachment MK14 rapidfire BEST.vkm

My sensitivity is on (dont laugh)....3. Also none of this are officially ready for the library. I'm posting these here to get a thumbs up or down....once it is checked out by some of the pro's...then I will add to library.

Enjoy and remember I'm new to this so if you find a few mistakes...please let me know but dont hold against me. ;)

I had one more to add but guess your only allowed a certain amount. so will make another post

Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Striker problem: Make sure its set to loop until button released then terminate macro immediately.

fst2011

Hey MJ.... before posting here I tried to send you these macros privately but it does not allow you to attach anything in a private message....so I had to do it here. Anyhow, yeah it is set to what you suggested. When you have the time....check them out and let me know what you think.

Boricua

I will test right now ill give u feedback in about an hour. I also use 3 sensitivity.

Last edited:

Boricua

Ok i tried the Striker Rapidfire, Striker dropshot, and MK14 rapid... gotta say the striker rapidfire is good. now the dropshot striker macro did not work as intended it only shoots one and it drops to the ground. and the mk14 rapidfire is not as fast as MJ's BUT it works without rapidfire so u can use another attachment if u please... u also get less recoil with it i like it.. fast does not always mean better.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I planned on testing these soon for you however I had a RAM issue in my computer and now my system wont boot up. Im pretty broke so it looks like Im stuck not making macro or testing for awhile :(.

ShiftwRx

well none of these use stick movement so sensitivity wouldnt play a factor. right?

I like the striker one but for some reason on the dropshot striker macro it only shoots once?? hmmm dont know

and as for the mk14 rapid fire best macro it wasnt as fast as the FastestMW3rapid fire macro in the library

just my feedback but good job tho

Boricua

well none of these use stick movement so sensitivity wouldnt play a factor. right?

I like the striker one but for some reason on the dropshot striker macro it only shoots once?? hmmm dont know

and as for the mk14 rapid fire best macro it wasnt as fast as the FastestMW3rapid fire macro in the library

just my feedback but good job tho

so its not just me then the striker dropshot is not working as it should...

fst2011

Ok....that is strange.....the striker drop shot works everytime...hmm. Will check when i get home and see what tac i have it on. It really is strange....i have not had one game where drop shot didnt work.

The fast mk you guys are talking about. Can you post it here or the link so i can try it out. There are too many in library and want to get the right one.

Thanks guys for checking them out. Will make the adjusyments and add to library.

Mj...might need your help on striker problem causebi dont understand y it works for me. But will check when i get home.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
They are talking about my rapid fire, you have it. But yeah I think I am getting more RAM today so hopefully my computer will boot and I can start helping you guys out!

maximus

I just tried the MK-14 (no rapid fire attachment) macro and thought it was actually faster and smoother then the FastestMW3rapid but that's just my opinion..

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I will definitely give my honest opinion, however right now I am watching the NCAA tournament so I will try to test it by tonight.

maximus

No problem, wondering what your thoughts were.. I've noticed a bit of a "stutter" before the first shot with this macro, but I've been playing like crap tonight. Going to take a break and go at it again shortly..

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Even if it is faster but that stutter is there I will work my magic and re-upload it with all credit given back to FST. Just want the community to have the best out there even if its not my specific macro however lets just say eventually this will be a ModdingBros macro ;).

maximus

Looking forward to trying it... I just played with it again it there is a definite stutter the first shot or two... After that it seems faster although that may be the just seem that way because of the stutter. Keep in mind this is without rapid fire as I use the red dot sight and silencer.