HELP PLEASE editing software

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxVIKINGxx

Hi Im having trouble with editing my video I basically figured everything out besides one thing. When I put my voice at the begging of the vidoe the game volume is to loud and I can barely hear my self, I have no idea on how to record while having the game volume down so my voice can be heard in the begging then turning the voume back up when Im done talking:? Im useing windows live movie maker, I tried getting sony vegas 10, but there's only the free trial so I didnt even download it I know theres a way to get it for free but have no idea on how to get it I tried youtube but on the comments of the youtube channels I visited everyone said the downloads were virusis. Does anyone know where I can get sony vegas at? Or know how to turn down the game volume while recording on windows live movie maker? I also have AVS video editor but can't figure it out on there either. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
you could download it from piratebay or you could just use windows movie make and lower background volume while increasing your commentary volume?? tell me if tany of that works for you. :?: :?: :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.