Help with my New Macro controller

kimkam120

Okay so I have my new macro controller. I updated the firmware and such it was all up-to-date. So I put a macro on for the FAL rapid fire ( I play mw2) for the Right Trigger, and for RT2 I put Toggle Macro for RT. Exported it to my controller and connected it to my 360. But when I turned it on using the button everything went fine until I tried to shoot :\ I pressed the right trigger and all it did was shoot once and then the longer I held it the more it looked down...I use a 9 sensitivity and I dont know why this happens o_O Can anyone help? Ive tried using different rapid fires and such but to no luck...Ill upload the macro as an attachment T.T I just got it today and spent the last 2 hours trying to get it to work...Halp

Attachments

• FALRAPID-FIRE19.7SPSFASTbutDEAD-Accurate.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 4

WetterThanWater

I think a .vks would be more helpful, but that macro is perfectly fine in the timeline editor. Either you did the firmware process wrong, something went wrong when exporting it into the controller , or you screwed up the .vks .

(Or in the least likely scenario, the controller is broken.)

But stick with it! I guarantee it will be the best controller!

kimkam120

I exported it jsut how they did in the vid tut...and even with the mw2 standard set it doesnt work. o.o

Attachments

• Doesit.vks
    25.8 KB · Views: 2

DirkSmoove

what's your Xbox live gamer tag so I can talk you directly.... I can't tell you how to up load ur .vkm not vks.. vks is a macro... vkm is the controler set

DirkSmoove

ok... it works on my controller, are you sure that you have that uploaded on your controller... For instance what color are your LED lights...because you have them set as blue... I think the default is red if I remember correctly... They should be blue

kimkam120

My gamertag is kimkam120 and yes I think I have it exported correctly o.o And yes my LED's are blue when im using it.

NYjetsNY1

Open the .vks on the viking software.

Export it to your controller.

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE FRESH NEW BRAND NEW BATTERIES AND YOUR LEDS ARE BRIGHT AND WORKING GREAT.

Switch pages with RT1.
Page 1- Rapid-fire RT is on the RT. Simply hold RT and it will rapid-fire. This is for MW2.
Page 2- Same thing, differently built RT. Test it out. See if it works. For MW2. Hold RT.
Page 3- Toggle With LT1. Hold RT to rapid-fire. For MW2.
Page 4- Toggle with LT1. Different built Rapid-fire. Rapid-fire, make sure the toggle is on and the LED 4 is on. For MW2.
Page 5- Hold LT2 for rapid-fire. Again, MW2.

Please test out all of these pages. Report what pages do not work for you. A non-working page would mean that your rapid-fire doesn't rapidfire.

Report results, thank you.

Attachments

• TESTER.vks
    26.6 KB · Views: 4

kimkam120

Results :
Page 1: On the press of RT it shoots once and then skips down till im looking at my feet.
Page 2: ^ same as above
Page 3: Pressed the tac switch to turn it on and fired... See number 1
Page 4: Same as 3
Page 5: Umm this one just makes my screen shake up and down...fastly Oh and left a little to
I also used BRAND NEW Energizer batteries LEDs worked bright and good....

NYjetsNY1

kimkam120 said:
Results :
Page 1: On the press of RT it shoots once and then skips down till im looking at my feet.
Page 2: ^ same as above
Page 3: Pressed the tac switch to turn it on and fired... See number 1
Page 4: Same as 3
Page 5: Umm this one just makes my screen shake up and down...fastly Oh and left a little to
I also used BRAND NEW Energizer batteries LEDs worked bright and good....

What game and what gun? I think you may have an RT-Analog crossing of the wires somewhere. Maybe... but continue... what game and what gun? Are you aiming in?

kimkam120

I really hope its not a wiring problem T.T But thats really all it could be. 187$ to have to send it back and it will be back in a few weeks....took 1 week to ship it alone let alone back fix and back to me T.T My god

NYjetsNY1

kimkam120 said:
I really hope its not a wiring problem T.T But thats really all it could be. 187$ to have to send it back and it will be back in a few weeks....took 1 week to ship it alone let alone back fix and back to me T.T My god

It costs $187 to ship? Where do you live?

kimkam120

No no no shipping was like 18$ but the whole controller with shipping was 187$ If it had that much shipping I would def not have bought one