Help with my New Macro controller

NYjetsNY1

kimkam120 said:
No no no shipping was like 18$ but the whole controller with shipping was 187$ If it had that much shipping I would def not have bought one

Well this makes sense.

Since you are within the 90 days, you may or may not need to pay for shipping. Just wait for a response from the support team.

Ashton68

Hi i had the same prob just find and update to older firmware and mine worked fine im using Viking Firmware 0.8.1.4b and it works but the new ones dont hope hope you get this before you send it back!

NYjetsNY1

Ashton68 said:
Hi i had the same prob just find and update to older firmware and mine worked fine im using Viking Firmware 0.8.1.4b and it works but the new ones dont hope hope you get this before you send it back!

What exactly doesn't work?

Ashton68

I had the problem where any macro on the right trigger was working if ther was no toggle set to it if there is a toggle set nothin happens and ive done it with every rapid fire but when i changed firmware it worked.

odingalt

Staff member
Sounds like a corrupt macro that is a VERY old firmware back when there were LOTS of problem with .vks files. Tac switch not working has nothing to do with newest firmware.. there never had never will be a bug where the tac switch doesn't work. Something else is fishy :-(

Ashton68

ok i think there is a confusion the tack swich works and the leds come up and it all works EXCEPT the rapid fire or macro doesnt work. If i dont have a toggle on RT the macro works.for example on the Call of Duty Black Ops Quick Set it has rapid fire with a rt toggle to turn it off if i press tak to turn mod on led3 pops up i pull the trigger and it only shoots once. If i go back and edit and get rid of the tak swich RT toggle the rapid fire works just cant turn it off . ITS only with the RT though. BTW thats what happens with the 8.7.3 when i got the 8.1.4 firmware every thing worked and i have no problems. all my wiring is good but maybe try emailing me like the firmware i mightof gotten the wrong one idk its weird.

odingalt

Staff member
I PM'd Ashton to send me his .vks or Ashton if you can just post it here instead that would be great. Post the one that won't work with the newest firmware.

NYjetsNY1

odingalt said:
I PM'd Ashton to send me his .vks or Ashton if you can just post it here instead that would be great. Post the one that won't work with the newest firmware.

I'll take a look as well.

NYjetsNY1

Ashton68 said:
or NY im on your fireinds list on xbox Ashton68 i can show you online

That doesn't help, nor will linking us to the macro help.

None of this has anything to do with a .vkm. It is the .vks.

Please post your .vks file (your full macro set).

kimkam120

Well I sent it back today they said they would be contact me with updates T.T waa well guess its not that bad because I dont play mw2 much because of all the hacks...

Ashton68

okk i decided to ship my controller back what do i need to send with it and wats the adress and stuff? also im still under warenty so dont they pay for shipping?