Help with rapid fire creating

TheModdedOne

Hey, everyone. I bought the Viking Macrol controller last week for XBOX and I’m pleased “overall” with my purchase.

However, I can’t seem to figure out how to modify, or create, the “rapid fire” features for games, mostly “Red Dead Redemption”. I know it’s possible, seeing as how RDR recently had a rapid fire glitch that was patched, and some other modded controllers like the Halo reach one can do rapid fire with the game as well.

Anyway, any help with this would be great, It's getting frustrating...

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
That tutorial should help if not just explain in greater depth and I should be able to assist you.

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
The hard thing about this is neither of us have RDR so if MJ is to download it he might be able to help u

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yeah Im not too positive on this. Maybe try different ones that have been uploaded for different games.

odingalt

Staff member
Which gun specifically on RDR are you trying to get rapidfire to work with? Rapidfire does not necessarily work on all guns.

TheModdedOne

I tried the other ones for the other games. None of them work...

And I'm trying to get my PUMP ACTION SHOTGUN, HENRY RIFFLE, and LETMAT HAND REVOLVER to rapid fire...

odingalt

Staff member
Rapidfire will only turn semi auto guns into full auto. Pump action, bolt action, etc. won't work. With the exception that Jitter in the Call of Duty games (pre-MW3) can turn some weapons into full auto even if they aren't semi-auto.

TheModdedOne

Rapidfire will only turn semi auto guns into full auto. Pump action, bolt action, etc. won't work. With the exception that Jitter in the Call of Duty games (pre-MW3) can turn some weapons into full auto even if they aren't semi-auto.

All the guns on RDR can, IN FACT, do rapid fire. Like I said, there was a RF glitch that was patched by ROCKSTAR (and yes, every gun could do it), and other RF controlers can do it too (like the Halo reach one). Reserch it, and you'll see that I'm right...

So basicly, this (your) company claims that you can create RF, but it really dosnt work with every game. While the recording and playback features are cool, I also wanted RF (mostly that) to go with it. So... What did I spend $400 on? I could have saved a few hundered bucks by just bying a simple RF controler. I feel dooped!

I dont suppose I can get a refund?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
It is possible, however no one on here creates for red dead redemption. Its all about finding the pattern is the rapid fire. Dont feel dropped or that you want a refund. If all you wanted the controller for was rapid fire go ahead and try to get a refund however this is the best controller and if you can find an exploit in any game then the macro controller will take advantage of it. So your going to have to find a way to make a rapid fire for red dead which Im sure isnt too hard. Your $400 dollar controller is well worth the money as long as you know how to use it. Anything other controllers can do this can do plus more. However remember if there is a barrier that no one has forepassed in a game then the macro cant fore pass the barrier or anything.

TheModdedOne

It is possible, however no one on here creates for red dead redemption. Its all about finding the pattern is the rapid fire. Dont feel dropped or that you want a refund. If all you wanted the controller for was rapid fire go ahead and try to get a refund however this is the best controller and if you can find an exploit in any game then the macro controller will take advantage of it. So your going to have to find a way to make a rapid fire for red dead which Im sure isnt too hard. Your $400 dollar controller is well worth the money as long as you know how to use it. Anything other controllers can do this can do plus more. However remember if there is a barrier that no one has forepassed in a game then the macro cant fore pass the barrier or anything.

I hear ya. I've got most of the features down-- except for making RF for RDR, or any other game. The thing is, I've spent hours upon hours... upon hours... upon hours... trying to figure out how to do it with no results. Perhaps the tec is over my head, I don't know...

Funny thing is, I've been wanting one of these controlers for the longest time, only I could not afford it until recently. I was super ecxited when it came in the mail, however, that ecxitment has turned into frustration...

fst2011

To be fair i also understand. I remember feeling so excited to use this macro, only to find out i had to really learn the editor. But trust me.....it is so worth it. Hang in there