Help With Wiring :(

mlongo3

Hey guys, me again, could I get some help with this wiring. In the picture I know that "1" is for the ground, What is the "2,3" for? Is it D-,D+?

photo.jpg

Thanks, Please reply as quickly as possible.

odingalt

Staff member
Easiest way to check is to plug a cable into that header. Then use a multimeter to check continuity from the pins on the header to the pins on the other end of your cable. (this is what I do when I can't figure out the schematic :) ) Even if you figure out the pins you still need to know what the pinout of your cable is, too.

Fredrow

Hey guys, me again, could I get some help with this wiring. In the picture I know that "1" is for the ground, What is the "2,3" for? Is it D-,D+?

View attachment 236

Thanks, Please reply as quickly as possible.

SO were did you get this schematic from? I'm guessing maybe a data-sheet? If so could I get a copy of that data-sheet??

mlongo3

SO were did you get this schematic from? I'm guessing maybe a data-sheet? If so could I get a copy of that data-sheet??

It's on the back of the Radioshack packaging for 2 3.5mm jacks, But Thanks guys, I figured it out yesterday, lol.

Ohh and Fredrow, it's not a data sheet, like I said it's packaging from Radioshack. But If you want you can download it and keep it, lol.

Thanks!!