help

okay so im definately not a computer know it all. i tried downloading "the works" driver but i couldnt get it figured out. it said something about rar files and zip files. im clueless so any help would me much appreciated.

thanks

obo

Hex files arn't meant to be opened and viewed on normal users computers

The hex file is for loading into your controller.

Open up the HID Bootloader and connect your controller to it and then when your controller is connected click on "open Hex file" and then program/verify once it loads.

Hope that helps you out

obo said:

Open up the HID Bootloader and connect your controller to it and then when your controller is connected click on "open Hex file" and then program/verify once it loads.

Hope that helps you out

i done that but when i tried to open the bit loader an error message popped up. it said i must first install one of the versions of the .NET framework v4.0.30319, contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .NET framework.

sorry to be a bother but my computer is starting to piss me off

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

owens1985 said:
obo said:

Hope that helps you out

i done that but when i tried to open the bit loader an error message popped up. it said i must first install one of the versions of the .NET framework v4.0.30319, contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .NET framework.

sorry to be a bother but my computer is starting to piss me off
first find out what bit your os is (32 bit or 64 bit) then go to microsoft.com/downloads and search .net 4.0 then find your version then click download then install and you should be up and running :D