Heres a funny story

JeremyC95

So I was expecting a delivery today of my macro controller and Guess what happend.

I was playing Black Ops with my turtle beaches on and it hits about 5:00 so I am pretty mad that it didn't come. So I go online and track it and it says that delivery could not be made and I was even more mad because I was home the entire time and I didn't here the doorbell ring or the UPS guy knock. I went outside and looked for note that they are suppose to leave and I couldn't find it, so I called UPS and asked them whether the package went to the Savannah or my local UPS. And just my luck it went to Savannah which is an hour plus away so now I have to wait until tomorrow which is kinda a bummer. So after that I went back outside to look for note again and I find out that it is stuck to my mailbox and the note says "Can't deliver pak because of dog"! So I am like really! my dog barked at the UPS guy and scared him away and my dog was chained up beside my house. Where she could not harm him in anyway.

apcoop7

LOL that's funny. What kind of dog is it?

I used to do pizza deliveries. Sometimes I would go to a rich person's home and they'd have like 3 big dogs out front. You never know if the dog is really mean or if it just wants attention. I think UPS should have at least tried calling you one time before leaving that note in your mailbox :x .

odingalt

Staff member
I work at a power company and every once in awhile you hear about a meter reader getting bitten - you just can't tell fo rsure when a dog is going to want to defend it's territory... no matter how nice it seems. Most dogs (heck aren't all dogs?) are loyal to their owners and their property.

Anyway, based on my experience I never go inside the fence when there is an animal present unless the owner is home, and I specifically ask that they restrain the animal or put it indoors. Not that I don't love animals (I do) but in this day and age you just can't be too careful.. heck I could get bitten and then the owner would sue ME for emotional distress to the dog! :lol:

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:
I work at a power company and every once in awhile you hear about a meter reader getting bitten - you just can't tell fo rsure when a dog is going to want to defend it's territory... no matter how nice it seems. Most dogs (heck aren't all dogs?) are loyal to their owners and their property.

Anyway, based on my experience I never go inside the fence when there is an animal present unless the owner is home, and I specifically ask that they restrain the animal or put it indoors. Not that I don't love animals (I do) but in this day and age you just can't be too careful.. heck I could get bitten and then the owner would sue ME for emotional distress to the dog! :lol:
Wow so you have it just as bad as the mail man then?!?!?!....... :lol: