Heres my .vks file NYJets

NYjetsNY1

The first page is for MW2, not Black Ops.
Also, don't forget to toggle it on.

I uploaded your macro set below. I fixed the RT2 so when you press it the LED 2 will turn on, thus rapid-fire will turn on.
None of your Toggles have LEDs to tell you when they turn on. Remember to press the RT2 (right toggle 2) to turn the rapid-fire on. I think your toggles may be messed up because you don't have LED indicators.

If this fixes your issue, just fix all the toggles so that there is an LED indicator so you know it turns on.

NickM

K downloaded new firmware (again) and I'm going to try your set of fixed macros to see if they work, will report back in a little while with a list of working/non workings (if any)

NickM

Things that don't work still, I know its all MW2:

-Fal 19.7 sps, shoots like 2 times every 3 seconds
-Barret perfect quickscope (need to be quickened)
-Silent defuse plant (didn't work at all as far as I'm concerned)
-Also, the set needs a universal rapidfire (for barret, fal, and pistols) all on one trigger, it doesn't have on yet.

NYjetsNY1

NickM said:
Things that don't work still, I know its all MW2:

-Fal 19.7 sps, shoots like 2 times every 3 seconds
-Barret perfect quickscope (need to be quickened)
-Silent defuse plant (didn't work at all as far as I'm concerned)
-Also, the set needs a universal rapidfire (for barret, fal, and pistols) all on one trigger, it doesn't have on yet.

Any rapid-fire should be fast on the RT, the 19.7 or the one M1A1 made. For the quickscope, just change the gear settings so that it is slightly faster.

I have no idea about the silent difuse / plant.

Put this macro on the tactical switch. It is uploaded below. Hold it for rapid-fire. Let me know if that works, its the 19.7 one but on a tac. Maybe there is an issue with your RT? Let me know how this works below.

NickM

K I'm uploading the stuff onto the controller again, give me a few minutes and I'll see if it works out.

EDIT: should I have updated the firmware before or after I uploaded the mods onto the controller?

NYjetsNY1

NickM said:
K I'm uploading the stuff onto the controller again, give me a few minutes and I'll see if it works out.

EDIT: should I have updated the firmware before or after I uploaded the mods onto the controller?

Make sure the viking software is closed.

Then open up the firmware updater. Update the firmware. Then open the viking software. Then add the macro set to your controller.

NickM

EDIT: Nvm, got a working solution I actually like better.

Using: M1a1's RT rapid fire, your tac switch rapid fire (right tacswitch) and akimbo mode on the left tac switch.

NYjetsNY1

NickM said:
It works on the tac switch, but I want it to also work on the RT button, maybe I just disable the having to toggle it with the tac switch?

If you honestly think that will work I suppose just say so.

I saw your edit, but try this though.

There may be a problem with your RT button. Let me find out.

Use the set below. On page one, you don't have to toggle anything for RT to be the rapid-fire FAL. (MW2)

Press the RT1 to switch pages.

Page 2, toggle the RT macro by pressing the RT2.

Let me know if either page works. LT1 is the same macro as RT but made for the tac switch. The RT one and tac switch should do the same thing. If they don't there may be a problem with your RT! I hope not. Report back, let me know if both tac switch LT1 + RT work on Pages 1 and Pages 2.

NOTE: If m1a1's macro is fine for you, then no issues then right? Try this though.

EDIT3: Woops forgot to include the file, its below try it out.

NickM

WORKED! THANKS! But does your rapid fire work for all weapons? Such as barret, pistols? I only tried FAL. But do you think you could tell me/edit your tester you made for the right trigger to shoot non-stop as it pauses a little bit sometimes.

NYjetsNY1

NickM said:
WORKED! THANKS! But does your rapid fire work for all weapons? Such as barret, pistols? I only tried FAL.

I love it on the Barrett! It works amazing on all semi-autos in my opinion. However, you should try M1A1's http://viking360.com/download-software- ... ?macro=253
Also just try:
http://viking360.com/download-software- ... ?macro=410
http://viking360.com/download-software- ... ?macro=337

Let me know which one is better for which gun, etc and enjoy! I hope you like the controller! Have Fun! :)

NickM

Yours works great, I like it better than the others, plus, it is made by you so I know if I ever experience problems I can just ask ya and also you are like a pro at this stuff so yeah :p THANKS!

NYjetsNY1

NickM said:
Yours works great, I like it better than the others, plus, it is made by you so I know if I ever experience problems I can just ask ya and also you are like a pro at this stuff so yeah :p THANKS!

Awesome! Thanks.

NYjetsNY1

NickM said:
Every other Rapid fire is stoping, yes.

Well idk, what is the problem? The 19.7 works, I think the tester may just be a messed up macro then. Is the 19.7 stopping fine?