Hey ModdingBros!

Look I Came here to sort out this whole situation over what happened months ago over a fuss between our rapid fires on call of duty black ops!

Here's a video I posted months back on my You-Tube Channel about how much I hated the viking360 community and you guys of course. http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLC15FCF8FDCE42D3C&feature=player_detailpage&v=moHDMFqQhMs

But I was in the wrong I F***** UP, The only reason why I posted that Video Was because some people of the viking360 community had me believe that you guys were using some of my old rapid fire speeds, Then to top it all of I see (YOUR) Video posted On the viking360 homepage about fastest rapid fire ect and I was P***** about that and that's how the video I made kind of started.

NOW all I get on most old of my black ops videos is HATE

You just don't like ModdingBros cause they're better than you. You used to have the fastest speeds but because we got faster speeds you hate us. You used to be the biggest thing on Viking now your a nobody compared to ModdingBros GunSkillGFX 4 days ago in playlist Uploaded videos

So please stop Hating On me just because I done a stupid mistake!

LOOK I KNOW I LOST A LOT OF RESPECT FROM THE VIKING COMMUNITY BUT ALL I WANT TO SAY IS SORRY FOR BEING A MASSIVE D*** AND LETTING THE VIKING COMMUNITY DOWN.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Its cool man! We will smash it I personally have no problem with you. You seem like a chill guy. Remember it takes two to tango ( or in our case three haha) and I want to say sorry on our end too. I think we all got involved into a drama that was very stupid and unneeded. Honestly when I first purchased my controller I saw your videos and was super impressed, never thought I could make a macro like that. I was so impressed that you inspired me to make macros and start releasing them. So after awhile of making macros I started figuring it out. In conclusion you pretty much inspired me to keep making speeds, Im not going to lie in the end it was because of our little beef but from the beginning my intentions were never to crush you out of the equation. Im sure the Viking community would love another skilled macro maker to make some good a** macros. From a friendly standpoint I personally think you should start releasing your stuff man! Majority of it rocks, and so far the stuff I have released, no one has claimed. Then if people do I usually have someone point it out to me so we straighten things out.

Anyways thanks man, you have gained a lot of my respect back. Keep making those macros and videos!

Thank you man this really means a lot to me, im happy I inspired you to start making macro's though my videos on you-tube and I think your a excellent macro maker for releasing your stuff to the viking360 community, which I didn't really do.

But now when I get my macro controller repaired I will start releasing them to the community and sharing them with everyone Thanks again man!

If you want we could chill on Call of duty sometime soon?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
It means alot that you came out in front of everyone and apologized. Thank you sir I'm glad that you will start releasing your stuff on the community. I will help get your back if you ever see someone claiming your macros because they do need credit where it is deserved. Im sure it wont happen though, all of the guys I have talked to on here seem to be really nice and chill.

Sure I would love to play my gamertag is in the description just add me and Ill get on ASAP. Then we can own some people.

P.s. Maybe in the future we can do a dual-commentary?

odingalt

Staff member
Sinner that is cool of you to come back, it takes a pretty big man to apologize even if both parties share some of the blame. Hopefully everybody can get beyond the past and just have fun!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Sinner that is cool of you to come back, it takes a pretty big man to apologize even if both parties share some of the blame. Hopefully everybody can get beyond the past and just have fun!

Couldnt agree more, I personally would of never did something like this and thats just being truthful. The past will be the past and the future will be better I guarantee it.

40_ounce

Welcome back.............. And yes it takes a real man to recognize he was wrong and openly apologize... good on ya....

modded matt

your joking right?

you are still full of your self, you are nothing to me but a spolied chld throwing a tempertantrum. You have to earn respect with me.

Look Im sorry If I may have upset you in anyway possible MATT but I only came here to make amends with ModdingBros and to apologize to the Viking360 community other then that Im cool with everyone now.

Thanks for your reply and have a nice day good sir. :rolleyes:

Last edited: