hey whats up guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

hey guys..........the steelers are going to smash on the jets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
images

Krier023

Useful Poster
lol. Im with lionheart, I could go for a good game. I am an eagles fan so they were done a long time ago.

B4McMillain

Re: CURSED JETS

Jets Have better Corners and A better D line, and a better running game....... Thats about it. I dont even think that the Jets have better Safeties. The Pats even have a better coach. You guys don't suck, but ur not better than the pats...... And its funny we have a better offensive and we dont even have any big players. To be honest I think you guys need work. Espically since we have like 6 draft picks in the first 3 rounds O_____o

NYjetsNY1

Re: CURSED JETS

B4McMillain said:
Jets Have better Corners and A better D line, and a better running game....... Thats about it. I dont even think that the Jets have better Safeties. The Pats even have a better coach. You guys don't suck, but ur not better than the pats...... And its funny we have a better offensive and we dont even have any big players. To be honest I think you guys need work. Espically since we have like 6 draft picks in the first 3 rounds O_____o

Yes, you guys are going to own the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.