Homefront

NYjetsNY1

I heard this game was going to be amazing, plus I know a lot of people are getting it.

Watch here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xehDOEgtmc

Whoever gets it, let me know if it is any good lol, may be the next game I buy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note, so far I am interested in:
100% buying chance:

Saints Row III
Skyrim
MW3

35% buying chance:
Rage
Homefront

I heard it's suppose to be a great game too but then so was Medal of Honor...so i'll just wait until I hear the reviews/feedback before I buy!

obo

Every game is supposed to be a good game. I have yet to see a good game besides halo.

All the "modern" war games are all extremely unbalanced and result in massive camping.

Halo actually takes skill.

NYjetsNY1

obo said:
Every game is supposed to be a good game. I have yet to see a good game besides halo.

All the "modern" war games are all extremely unbalanced and result in massive camping.

Halo actually takes skill.

Halo does take skill but I dislike its slow pace.

BO is very boring, I haven't touched it in over a month.

I'm waiting for Skyrim / Saints Row III mostly, those should hold me for 6 months +

lol, 35%? So you're going to put 20 numbered balls in a bag, and when the games come out you'll pick one, and if it's between 1 and 7 you'll buy the game?

NYjetsNY1

Pyroman515 said:
lol, 35%? So you're going to put 20 numbered balls in a bag, and when the games come out you'll pick one, and if it's between 1 and 7 you'll buy the game?

It just depends. I need to see gameplay and decide if it looks good or not... so I just threw out a percentage.

NYjetsNY1 said:
It just depends. I need to see gameplay and decide if it looks good or not... so I just threw out a percentage.
Yeah, I was just being stupid too.
I think it'll be good, but it's a game that needed to come out a year a go. I like the concepts, getting points and buying things instead of just killstreaks, and the large scale warfare, but that's been Battlefield's baby, and I think people will play it for a while then go back to either COD or BF.

NYjetsNY1

Boricua10 said:
Hi, i got homefront today and i haven't played it much because i haven't gotten the time to but.. i did go in a private mach by myself and a few of the Black ops macros work on this game like, dropshot, rapidfire for pistols (needs to get worked on) haven't tried it on a semi-auto rifle, I got jitter bug to work using a shotgun but its far from being a good or perfect jitterbug and it works when it wants (needs super work to be done), supernife looked like it worked but not sure. If someone else who has the game can verify pls do. i never tried or know how to make macros so im a total noob when it comes to finding macros for games. Just my 2 cents.

Awesome when we get more macros confirmed as working, I'll upload to the library etc.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

so.....i have done extensive testing with m16(single shot) and scar-L(3 round burst) and jitter and rapid fire are not viable for homefront.

NYjetsNY1

NEpatsNE1 said:
so.....i have done extensive testing with m16(single shot) and scar-L(3 round burst) and jitter and rapid fire are not viable for homefront.
Why? Why can't there be rapid-fire?

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I went to get it today and it was sold out... I am looking forward to Skyrim majorly though, I was playing Oblivion this morning... Has anyone used their viking for hyperleveling on Oblivion? I'm very into efficient/hyper leveling, but it takes a long time.

NYjetsNY1

PS3andCOD said:
I went to get it today and it was sold out... I am looking forward to Skyrim majorly though, I was playing Oblivion this morning... Has anyone used their viking for hyperleveling on Oblivion? I'm very into efficient/hyper leveling, but it takes a long time.

OMG! LOVE my viking with oblivion. I assigned RB to LT and leveled up illusion all day long. I just had LT against a wall.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
lol I do that all the time, but manually... I do all the magic skills like that. You go to the arcane university and make a spell that costs one magic poit to cast, it gives the same xp as any other spell does. Or clone stuff for alchemy lol... It just takes a hell of a long time to do without macros... Arcane university is the best thing in the whole game for quick leveling though.

NYjetsNY1

PS3andCOD said:
lol I do that all the time, but manually... I do all the magic skills like that. You go to the arcane university and make a spell that costs one magic poit to cast, it gives the same xp as any other spell does. Or clone stuff for alchemy lol... It just takes a hell of a long time to do without macros... Arcane university is the best thing in the whole game for quick leveling though.

I modded oblivion, I also have frostcrag spire. I have basically infinite magicka so I don't have to worry about magic points. I modded pretty lightly, just moved some things to different places within the game and gave myself a few nice modded spells etc. Most leveling I have to do manually so I just macro em. Can't wait for skyrim, I will definitely macro it up and post in library if I get some good ones.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Yeah, I can't find any mods for the PS3 version, I have a jailbroken PS3 and everything... I've done like every exploit possible on the stock game though.

NYjetsNY1

PS3andCOD said:
Yeah, I can't find any mods for the PS3 version, I have a jailbroken PS3 and everything... I've done like every exploit possible on the stock game though.

I'm buying PS3 soon, any recommendations on games / is jailbroken PS3 worth it - do you recommend it / what are functions if you want to explain lol

PS3andCOD

Contributor
If you can get one on 3.55 or earlier, or just like 10 minutes ago there are claims of the current FW being hacked... It's basically the PS3 jtag. Does pretty much anything the 360 jtags do, except it's been out less so less hackers have made mods and stuff for them. They can do challenge lobbies on COD, homebrew and back up games. Of course it's hard to get them online without being banned anymore. For games, check out uncharted, it's a great PS3 exclusive. MGS4 is pretty good, also Ratchet and Clank, but that's geared towards probably 10-13... I still like it though. Infamous is suppossed to be good, but I havn't played it yet. I'm sure I'm forgetting something, there are more PS3 exclusives that are great... Most PS3 exclusives beat just about any 360 game for graphics, because they're optimized to take advantage of the PS3's stronger processor.