Homefront

NYjetsNY1

PS3andCOD said:
If you can get one on 3.55 or earlier, or just like 10 minutes ago there are claims of the current FW being hacked... It's basically the PS3 jtag. Does pretty much anything the 360 jtags do, except it's been out less so less hackers have made mods and stuff for them. They can do challenge lobbies on COD, homebrew and back up games. Of course it's hard to get them online without being banned anymore. For games, check out uncharted, it's a great PS3 exclusive. MGS4 is pretty good, also Ratchet and Clank, but that's geared towards probably 10-13... I still like it though. Infamous is suppossed to be good, but I havn't played it yet. I'm sure I'm forgetting something, there are more PS3 exclusives that are great... Most PS3 exclusives beat just about any 360 game for graphics, because they're optimized to take advantage of the PS3's stronger processor.

I'm probably just going to play killzone + socom on ps3... with the sharpshooter lol... otherwise games for xbox cuz of macro + friends

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Yeah... A lot of my friends have PS3's, partially because I bought one back when they were $700 and I convinced them to get them. I really wish I could use a macro controller on mine though, I can't wait for the PS3 viking... If you aren't going to play online anyways, you might want to look at jailbreaking. If you are, maybe not... I have 2 PS3's, one online one jailbroken.

NYjetsNY1

PS3andCOD said:
Yeah... A lot of my friends have PS3's, partially because I bought one back when they were $700 and I convinced them to get them. I really wish I could use a macro controller on mine though, I can't wait for the PS3 viking... If you aren't going to play online anyways, you might want to look at jailbreaking. If you are, maybe not... I have 2 PS3's, one online one jailbroken.

not a bad idea to jailbreak but idk i may want online with sharp shooter just to f around and pretend like I'm "actually there lol" ...

PS3andCOD

Contributor
lol yeah. One thing about the sharpshooter, without even touching it I can be entirely sure it owns the wii zapper. That thing you had to pull the trigger on the foregrip... FAIL!!!

NYjetsNY1

PS3andCOD said:
lol yeah. One thing about the sharpshooter, without even touching it I can be entirely sure it owns the wii zapper. That thing you had to pull the trigger on the foregrip... FAIL!!!

It looks beyond fun! honestly, It is gonna change a lot of things! I'm so bored of FPS with controllers, same old same old ... no skill required. My aim is beyond insanely good with a joystick, but what fun is that? 2.25 K/D... I play a game and own everyone ... everything is boring now. I figure this will actually be challenging / fun to mess around with.

Xx Binno xX

Im getting this game today i cant wait to play it i herd its like black ops and battlefield put into one.

PS3andCOD; I got my ps3 when it came out too and i paid almost $700 too haha and i almost bought 2 of them dont ask why lmao :D

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

personally when i play a video game i want to sit and play...if i wanted to give me the "real life feel" i would just go shoot some of my real guns.....or like im going to do... join the marines.....otherwise i want to sit on my butt, kick back, and kill some noobs....

NYjetsNY1

NEpatsNE1 said:
personally when i play a video game i want to sit and play...if i wanted to give me the "real life feel" i would just go shoot some of my real guns.....or like im going to do... join the marines.....otherwise i want to sit on my butt, kick back, and kill some noobs....

Ok homefront is a bad decision at this point in time, go for Crysis 2. Homefront = Battlefield + Cod, but boring after a week or so. Best to rent it. Everyone so far has said this.

Crysis 2 = A TON of fun... Best to purchase. COD + HALO and the best of both worlds

Crysis 2 = 5/5

Homefront 2/5

Just saying.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NYjetsNY1 said:
NEpatsNE1 said:

Ok homefront is a bad decision at this point in time, go for Crysis 2. Homefront = Battlefield + Cod, but boring after a week or so. Best to rent it. Everyone so far has said this.

Crysis 2 = A TON of fun... Best to purchase. COD + HALO and the best of both worlds

Crysis 2 = 5/5

Homefront 2/5

Just saying.
im the complete opposite....

NYjetsNY1

Well Reviews don't lie

Homefront = 2/5
Crysis 2 = 5/5

You may have your opinions and like one better but that's all I am saying.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NYjetsNY1 said:
Well Reviews don't lie

Homefront = 2/5
Crysis 2 = 5/5

honestly you are an idiot if you listen to reviews.....they rated B.Os an 88% and how much did that game suck? they rated MW2 a 90% that game wasnt too much better was it?....i personally dont buy off of reviews. I buy off of videos of actual footage and if i find it intriguing i will buy it.

NYjetsNY1

NEpatsNE1 said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
Well Reviews don't lie

Homefront = 2/5
Crysis 2 = 5/5

honestly you are an idiot if you listen to reviews.....they rated B.Os an 88% and how much did that game suck? they rated MW2 a 90% that game wasnt too much better was it?....i personally dont buy off of reviews. I buy off of videos of actual footage and if i find it intriguing i will buy it.

Ok you aren't an idiot for listening to reviews. Just saying.

Everything is opinion, so I won't get into arguing. I could disagree and say MW2 sucks, BO is the best. Personally, I buy off reviews, spread of word, videos, and a ton of other things. If it looks good, I may buy it.

I personally like Homefront. I think that BFBC2's maps were to big and BO's maps are too small. HF has good sized maps that you can still snipe on (not like most BO maps) but its not so big that if you die it takes you 5 min to get back into the fight (BFBC2 style).

I still like to play BO when I want some good arcade style action and HF when I want to play tactically.