How Can I Copy & Paste In The Timeline Editor??

Tomahawker

Im trying to make a random color flashing led to last a minute, and its a pain to do all the colors induvidually! Is there any way to copy and paste them?

NYjetsNY1

Tomahawker said:

Im trying to make a random color flashing led to last a minute, and its a pain to do all the colors induvidually! Is there any way to copy and paste them?

I agree with you about it being a pain, but there is no copy and paste. It was just too difficult to add, and so it was dropped.

Tomahawker

NYjetsNY1 said:
Tomahawker said:

I agree with you about it being a pain, but there is no copy and paste. It was just too difficult to add, and so it was dropped.

Ouch D: I made a real nice random color one, but it would be so much better if I could copy and paste! :roll:

NYjetsNY1

Tomahawker said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
Tomahawker said:

Ouch D: I made a real nice random color one, but it would be so much better if I could copy and paste! :roll:

Upload it to the macro library!