how do i go about making an account so i can vote on macro's and upload some to

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMAO MODS

title says all i bought a macro and recieved it today i need an account so i can upload macro's and vote on already made macros thanks for your help :p

some one please help i tried the support dept but it says i need an account to contact them

Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
When you bought the controller you should have received an email with the tracking info and such. There is also a password in there and you use your email as your username. You can then change your password once signed in.

LMAO MODS

i had to pay through paypal it was saying that the addy didnt match

i also downloaded your fastest rapid fire do you know what sps it is ?

Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
i had to pay through paypal it was saying that the addy didnt match

i also downloaded your fastest rapid fire do you know what sps it is ?

Which one was it? Was it the one featured because thats the fastest, the exact sps Im not sure of but you will see its pretty D*mn fast.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Thats for black ops and I would consider it the fastest out of the bunch and most reliable. You will have to try it out yourself to see the "beauty." I have some videos of it on my channel, however I have many games with older speeds so look at the newer videos.

LMAO MODS

yea thats the was i was using i pm'ed odin but no reply about an account i hope they can make me one seeing i paid on paypal. or it would be kinda pointless to have this controller if i cant get tech upport if something was to happen

odingalt

Staff member
I am in Hawaii. Open a ticket at vikingdigital and ask them to set up a macro account at viking360.com. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.