How do u order the odis raven?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanviking

i might just be blind/dumbass but i have looked all over the site and i want to order an odis raven they have 2 tac switches and thats what im really looking for ill be purchising my controller in the next 5-10 hours and would love to be able to find it before i just go and order a tyrs hand so someone please help!

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
Odin's Raven is not for sale anymore. That is what the Ragnarok was made for, buy a Tyr's Hand and wire it up to be a Odin's Raven.

seanviking

how do do this? and the reason i said this is because when u look at the user programable software it dosent give u options for second mode such as drop shot jiter and 1 touch perfect quick scopes and if im buying this these are some main modes im looking for

NYjetsNY1

http://www.vikingdigital.com/modded...uilt-xbox-360-ragnarok-controller-bundle.html

There is the Ragnarok. We have it for sale. It includes one tac. In the future we will be bringing updates, such as possibly the turbo knife, and other awesome stuff!

We will eventually add updates for the sync button to be used as a tac too. So there are your two 'tacs' so to speak, and the Ragnarok will add new awesome features.

You can download the Ragnarok software here for a taste. http://www.vikingdigital.com/downloads/XBOX 360 Ragnarok Software Installer.msi

That is the controller you are looking for though to buy.

Fredrow

i might just be blind/dumbass but i have looked all over the site and i want to order an odis raven they have 2 tac switches and thats what im really looking for ill be purchising my controller in the next 5-10 hours and would love to be able to find it before i just go and order a tyrs hand so someone please help!

Hey Sean, I'm actually working on a custom Odin's Raven right now I should have it done and up for sale in the next day or so here is a quick description of the controller!
Clear see-through shell
transparent green bumpers
transparent yellow triggers
transparent blue bottom trim
XCM light up button kit, and the kicker to this is the lights will be tied into the heavy rumble motor line so the lights will flash with the rumble frequency!
Then I added two blue LEDs under the triggers that will be tied into the light rumble motor lines
The ROL around the guide button will be all red and they will be all tied together, so no matter what player mode the controller is synced with on your Xbox, the ROL will all light up on your controller!! RED-EYE!!!

I think that is it, if anything else comes to my head that I'm missing I will post it later today! I should have this controller priced around the $195-$210 area!!

Also this goes out to anyone else, I'm trying to come up with a name for this controller, after reading the description can anyone come up with a sweet name for this controller??

THanks!!

Fredrow

Fredrow does make some pretty amazing odin's ravens.

To look at his past work, click this link. http://www.east-seattle-electronics.com/Raven.html

Thanks a lot Jetz for giving my website a plug!!!
Also I want to thank you for reminding me that I need to go back and finish up the work that I need to get done on my past works page!!! Its tough having ADHD because I always start projects but then I sometimes forget to finish them before jumping onto my next project!!!! LOL

Last edited:

seanviking

how much would that cost? and jets u said all those modes will be added to the tyrs hand do u have any idea when this will be?

NYjetsNY1

how much would that cost? and jets u said all those modes will be added to the tyrs hand do u have any idea when this will be?

What modes? The Tyr's Hand is ONLY for rapid-fire. Those new modes I was talking about would be added to the Ragnarok controller. The odin's raven / tyr's hand's updates will only really be rapid-fire.

seanviking

i wouldnt have a problem buying the ragnarok but i hate how the software is set up if it was set up like the odis or the tyrs hand id buy it right now

odingalt

Staff member
i wouldnt have a problem buying the ragnarok but i hate how the software is set up if it was set up like the odis or the tyrs hand id buy it right now

I guess I'm confused why you don't like the Ragnarok. The Ragnarok gives you ONE TOUCH (instant) access to:

Rapidfire
Dual trigger Rapidfire
Akimbo Firing
Burst Firing
Jitter Firing
Zombie auto-aim
Dropshot
Fast Reload
Quickscope
Sniper hold breath
Perfect Active reloads

It can be configured with more modes than were ever (or ever will be) available on the Raven. It's $20 cheaper than the Raven was when we were still selling it.

On the Raven, you can only have two modes turned on at any time. On the Raven, Switching modes always requires that you sit and watch the LED's blink, which is a slow to access your modes.

On the Ragnarok, you can have any of the five rapidfires, plus and combination of the other special features. For example, you can have akimbo, dropshot and fast reload turned on at the same time. This isn't possible with the Raven's software. You can switch between these modes and turn these modes on and off with the touch of the mod switch and a button. And of course you can still change up the modes on the controller by counting the blinks which is slow, but that's just if you want akimbo or dropshot to act differently. This can all be done through the controller without having to hook up to your PC. Of course you can still hook up to your PC to customize the modes and speeds.

Just wanted to take the opportunity to point out the awesomeness that is the Ragnarok. Odin's Raven used to be my favorite controller for COD (even after I created the macro controller) but now my favorite is the Ragnarok, because the Ragnarok setup is more awesomer for first-person-shooter games!

seanviking

i know this but its mainly the set up ive downloaded them both to play around with them and i dont like the ragnaroks software at all if it was set up like the ravens it wouldnt be a problem but any way any idea how long they will take to ship

odingalt

Staff member
I guess the point I'm trying to make is that the Ragnarok doesn't need a software setup like on Legacy. To each his own I guess. *shrug* You'll have to work out delivery times with Fredrow (Chris) on that custom Odin's Raven.

odingalt

Staff member
Ragnarok delivery times. We caught up from the holiday rush. Currently we are shipping out orders the next day. I.e. if you order around lunchtime on a Wednesday we are getting it in the mail on Thursday. Delivery time depends on what shipping option you pay for. 2-day FedEx naturally takes 2 days. Warning: FedEx doesn't delivery on New Year's day I believe it's a holiday for them. Also know that we don't offer Saturday delivery. Delivery times are always in "business days". That means the 5 days Monday through Friday, except if it's a national holiday.

Chris has got that Odin's Raven if you really want ooone! :) You should buy what's gonna make you happy, despite whatever I said.

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
I personally love how the Ragnarok software is set up. It allows for much more customizable ability/is more personalized. You can edit anything just the way you like it. It also allows you to set the default modes your controller will start up with when you boot the controller back up and enable the different mods. So if I program my controller for speeds I worked out and tested for COD4 and GOW3 but I want to play MW3, I just set it to start up in my rapidfire mode for MW3. It's one of the easiest software's ever to use and is better than the legacy software in my opinion but everybody has different taste.

You just ordered a Ragnarok? (wasn't sure which u were referring to when you said you ordered) If you need any help with the software when you get the controller or with the controller itself, send me a PM and I'll gladly help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.