How Do You Figure Out Buttons For New Macros

fst2011

Hey guys,

I'm asking this question cause I truly like Bad company 2. I'm playing MW3 cause is something new to play but BFBC2 is my fav. Anyhow, I noticed there are not too many macros for it and it got me to want to ask you MACRO guys. When you are thinking of a certain macro to make, how do you figure it the certain button combo's?

Meaning, lets say for MW3 the turbo knife, I think it uses right stick, Y button, and right bumper.

So how does someone even think of those combo's. There could be a really amazing macro waiting to be found for say...bfbc2 but how do I...any....figure the correct buttons to make it happen?

Thanks again guys
B

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Really we just figure them out because we know COD tricks for say. This tricks are like that we know that when you reload and sprint it cancels the reload stuff like that. Once you find those tricks for Battlefield then you can go from there however Im not sure if such exist.

odingalt

Staff member
YouTube is a pretty good source. Some people post video tutorials on how to do tricks in games, usually they will either explain the button presses or they will give you the button combination down in the discussion part of the video page. Tricks seem to be unique to each game, if a trick is available in Halo for example you usually don't see it in any other game.

fst2011

Sounds hard to figure out. I know bad company 2 is old but would love some macros. The ones already there are kinda ok.