how long does it take for a cotroller to be made and shipped

firebatttt

im just wondering how long it takes or the controller to be made and then shipped out? im just trying to figure when it will possibly arrive. if anyone knows please tell me what you think and or have advice on it.

second question. do they have controllers that on "in stock" pretty much? like just have a bunch of pre made ones that they could ship out right away?

Yiazmat

Re: how long does it take for a cotroller to be made and shi

Hi Firebatt, i ordered mine on the 28th november and recieved it on the 20th of december which was because of the weather conditions this time of year depends where you stay etc. as you can see as soon as payment was made the postal company received the shipping infomation.

Here is a copy of the timescale of mine hope this helps.

Delivered Abroad, December 20, 2010, 5:04 pm, GREAT BRITAIN
- Attempted Delivery Abroad, December 20, 2010, 10:23 am, GREAT BRITAIN
- At Foreign Delivery Unit, December 18, 2010, 5:34 am, GREAT BRITAIN
- Out of Foreign Customs, December 13, 2010, 8:10 am, GREAT BRITAIN
- Into Foreign Customs, December 08, 2010, 8:33 am, GREAT BRITAIN
- Arrived Abroad, December 08, 2010, 8:27 am, GREAT BRITAIN
- International Dispatch, December 01, 2010, 7:30 pm, ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)
- Arrival
- Acceptance, November 29, 2010, 11:26 am, PASCO, WA 99301
- Electronic Shipping Info Received, November 28, 2010

????????

i depends on were you live
if you live in the USA you would get within a week or so
if you live out of the states then ic could take up to a month

firebatttt

ya sorry i should have said i live in us. my bad. thanks for the input guys

PS3andCOD

Contributor

I beleive the controllers are premade. They have some ready to go on the shelf. It will only add time to the order idf they suddenly have a large number of orders for the same colour.

odingalt

Staff member

USA customers:

http://viking360.com/support/faq

"Once I place my order, how soon will you ship it?
Orders placed by 4PM Pacific Time will ship out the next business day. For example, an order received at 3PM on Monday is shipped out on Tuesday. Orders received after 4PM on Thursday are shipped out the following Monday. Orders received after 4PM Pacific Time on Friday are shipped on Tuesday."

If you order UPS 3-day, your package will arrive 3 business days after the day it's shipped. Did you pick UPS ground? You'll have to go to www.UPS.com and estimate the ground shipping time from ZIP code 99336 (where our shop is located) to your home town.

International customers:

The controller got from the USA to the UK in 9 days, but then took an additional 12 days to make it out of customs to the customer's doorstep. You must not get much snow in Great Britain? Where I grew up, getting 5-6 feet every year was normal, sometimes you would get 2-4 feet in the same snowstorm, and we still got our mail. UK needs to rent some snow plows from one of the snow countries like Norway. :) Also I don't think international parcel shipping times are very good around the holidays as all the carriers are experiencing increased volumes - customs agents get overwhelmed I imagine.

You will be responsible for customs fees (except as below).

If you order a plain black controller, they man actually ship from Ben who actually resides in the UK and does contract work for us. When this is the case you may get your controller in 4-8 days and not have to pay any customs. If you order a special edition controller, they will usually ship out of the US shop and I usually tell people to give it 2 full weeks to arrive (usually it takes about 3-7 business days to make it to your customs, port and another 3-5 business days to clear customs and be delivered by your local post). When the controller comes out of the US shop, you will ge thit with import duties and those are your responsibility.