How many left?

Xv15vX

How many macros are left? I get my paycheck in 2 weeks will there still be some a available? And if not where could I buy one other thAn from you guys.

odingalt

Staff member
Less than a hundred. We have 2 of the Serpent special editions left. My wife raised the prices this weekend. At this price I think the stock will last us all year :). I think our stock would last 3 months at least.

Nightwolf

I could swear the price for the Viking Macros has gone up, last time I checked my conversion chart I had input $249.99 just checked this morning as my pay check came and its now $299.99, is this an error on my part? Or has it shifted in price? Is the Serpent the only one increased? I just checked conversion rate and not sure I can make the new price, if my error I apologise.

Its worth it to me but my misses was already kicking off as it was very pricey lol. But for me personally you have to factor in that worldwide postage is going to cost me about 3 or 4 times the amount of regular US customers. I will speak to the wife today but as for now she is not for budging and I'm gutted :-(

Last edited:

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
I could swear the price for the Viking Macros has gone up, last time I checked my conversion chart I had input $249.99 just checked this morning as my pay check came and its now $299.99, is this an error on my part? Or has it shifted in price? Is the Serpent the only one increased? I just checked conversion rate and not sure I can make the new price, if my error I apologise.

Its worth it to me but my misses was already kicking off as it was very pricey lol. But for me personally you have to factor in that worldwide postage is going to cost me about 3 or 4 times the amount of regular US customers. I will speak to the wife today but as for now she is not for budging and I'm gutted
I'm pretty sure both of the controllers prices went up. These controllers are so worth it though!

LMAO MODS

I know man I know lol, but the 50$ increase means I probably can't get one now *
i know how you feel the prices increase really put a stop to me gettting one also so now ill spend my day searching ebay to see if any one is selling their macro controller :(

Nightwolf

^ Well I hate to admit it, but since the price increase this morning I have been doing the same, things go up in price now and then thats fine, but to throw $50 on top of an already extremely expensive item baffles me, but Im sure the makers had good reason, I just think its a bit crazy, people want this item, but there's a line how much they will pay, and I was already on the line before the increase lol.

I mean trust me, I really want one of these, and they are a kind of monopoly as not many people make them, but for me this is going to end up costing almost £300 after postage etc, I can buy 2 brand new XBOX consoles for that. I can't even purchase one from the store as there is no options for UK Shipping, it just says cannot be calculated at this time, and Royal Mail website wont give me a price on Import Duty, just a rough £50 - £80 wtf. I've never had to pay import duty in my life on anything from the states. Not even when I ordered 10 x action figures that came in a big box, this is only a controller lmao.

Good luck with eBay, there are none yet, just check daily or something.

Last edited:

obo

It's unfortunate, but the macro controllers are going to keep increasing in price until the last one is sold. There are very few left of them now and once those sell out, they're gone forever. It's basic supply and demand. If you only had 5 diamonds left to sell in the world, you would likely sell them for a higher price than you would if you weren't ever going to run out of them. The same concept applies to the macro controllers.

LMAO MODS

It's unfortunate, but the macro controllers are going to keep increasing in price until the last one is sold. There are very few left of them now and once those sell out, they're gone forever. It's basic supply and demand. If you only had 5 diamonds left to sell in the world, you would likely sell them for a higher price than you would if you weren't ever going to run out of them. The same concept applies to the macro controllers.
yeah i nkow but really it seems like every one wants one. why stop selling i mean yes viking has alot of controllers out there but really the macro seems like its making them the most money so why stop selling them also what is viking going to do for the ppl that already have a macro just tell them sorry it broke we dont sell those anymore and we dont repair them ? or are the still gonna fix them for everyone? just seems like a big waste. 314.90 is my total and its just a little high i mean i may be able to swing it but not sure. if you could find out what they plan on doing as to repairs for the macro after they stop selling that would be awsome thanks lmao mods

LMAO MODS

also is ther any increase for them set in the next week im soon to get my tax return and will probly still get one but if there is another increase then im not please let me know

Nightwolf

Obo, my controller works out at £190, that is what $299 works out at. The price of the controller is expensive, but worth it to me. If there was a Viking360 store here in UK. I would pay £220 MAX for the pad, no problem. My problem comes with the postage. Its going to cost me about £300 in total for a £190 controller. I once bought 10 action figures off eBay from California USA, it cost me £250 as they were rare, they came in a huge box to my door, the postage cost me about £45, there was no Import charges. This was only last year, this is only a small controller. Baffling lmao.

Before the price increase I had space to move around with postage, now I have enough cash for the pad, and the shipping, but no money to spare on import charges, if I had ordered yesterday it would be fine, I woke up this morning and felt like I had been slapped lol. Add $5, $10, but $50 is a bit much.

Last edited:

LMAO MODS

As we approach 0 macro controllers the price will keep increasing.
ok i figured tHAT BUT TO DATE DO YOU KNOW EXACTLY HOW MANY ARE LEFT IM HOPING TO GET ONE BY FRIDAY AT THIS PRICE I CAN SWING IT BUT IF IT RAISES WITH IN THIS WEEK ITS A NO GO ALSO DO YOU KNOW WHEN THE NEXT PRICE INCREASE WILL BE ?
sorry for cap didnt relize it was on

odingalt

Staff member
It's been pretty slow with the high prices maybe 30-40 a month so we should have plenty o' stock for the next 3 months. That's what we said 3 months ago. Macro is a very small part of our sales now as we're not marketing it any more.

I agree international postage (and especially duty/tax) sucks!

djcdc

It's been pretty slow with the high prices maybe 30-40 a month so we should have plenty o' stock for the next 3 months. That's what we said 3 months ago. Macro is a very small part of our sales now as we're not marketing it any more.

I agree international postage (and especially duty/tax) sucks!

If Marco is a small part, what is the majority. How could you get any better than the Macro controller's capabilities?