How to make your own Anti-Recoils!

NYjetsNY1

:/

Fyi, you can't have a humanized anti-recoil on a tac unless you change all of the RT presses. So leave that part out.

Also you should split this video into 2 separate videos. I'll make 2 "base" anti-recoils. Let me know when you want me to finish those. Probably tomorrow or tuesday. Then using those base anti-recoils (one reg, one invert) then make the video.

Try to edit some stuff out and keep each under 3 mins if you have 2 if possible.

I'll try to make one. Other than FRAPS, how do you talk on the mic? Is everything through FRAPS?

NYjetsNY1

I think I should just make the vids myself as I understand all of the stuff more than you (not saying you don't understand it, but again this is difficult stuff so)

Feel free to make whatever vids you want - it all helps! But I really need to make these for myself. I like the how to upload .vks though.

GJUnLeAsHeD

NYjetsNY1 said:
I think I should just make the vids myself as I understand all of the stuff more than you (not saying you don't understand it, but again this is difficult stuff so)

Feel free to make whatever vids you want - it all helps! But I really need to make these for myself. I like the how to upload .vks though.
THAN MAKE THEM lol and good vid also i appreciate the community energy these make i always want to try stuff on my controller but im not sure on how to go about it these vids are very helpful thanx

NYjetsNY1

GJUnLeAsHeD said:
NYjetsNY1 said:

THAN MAKE THEM lol and good vid also i appreciate the community energy these make i always want to try stuff on my controller but im not sure on how to go about it these vids are very helpful thanx

I will be soon. I have to give myself time.

GJUnLeAsHeD

NYjetsNY1 said:
GJUnLeAsHeD said:
NYjetsNY1 said:

I will be soon. I have to give myself time.
just sayin let the community make things 2 your not the only one who knows how to make macros ;)

WetterThanWater

Yeah, if you'd like, I could try again now, as I'm not insanely tired, but this isn't the easiest stuff to explain, like I know how to do it, since you've taught me, but its something I just cant think of how to explain, and right now, for desktop use, nothing that requires a good picture quality and framerate, I use hypercam for simple desktop recording, but when I'm recording gaming, at like 60 fps recording, I prefer to use FRAPS. Also, Hypercam lets you record your voice live, as I'm pretty sure FRAPS does not.

NYjetsNY1

Arrghhh!!!!!!

Everytime I make the darn video, something goes wrong. A loud noise, ... everything or anything. I stumble on my words, etc lol.

Then I have everything right, and the videos somehow won't convert.

I give up.

WetterThanWater

I had to restart 12 times because I kept stumbling on my words. Also, what do you have to convert? I use hypercam/fraps/wegame/bandicam , and they usually record in .avi why is there a need to convert?

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
If you want, try sending me the video, and I can try to convert it. Like, upload it to Mediafire/Fileserve, etc.

If you know any file converters please send me a link. I made multiple vids.

SSBelmont

NYjetsNY1 said:
Arrghhh!!!!!!

Everytime I make the darn video, something goes wrong. A loud noise, ... everything or anything. I stumble on my words, etc lol.

Then I have everything right, and the videos somehow won't convert.

I give up.

Here's a tip for making and recording professional quality videos. Record the video without comentary and in some cases with no audio. It's best to record snippets of video and then go back and blend and mix in other audio vidoe, music as needed. If you try to do everything at once, you could be starting over 100s of times. If you do it incrimentally, you can get it done faster and it will be much more professional without filler words etc.

This is the approach the professionals that have been using for years. Youtube has resulted in a population that records anything and everything without edits and the in result is often poor quality. Incrimental steps are much more efficient and result in better quality.

Just a tip, you can use any approach you want to, but once you get efficient with this approach will will complete the task much faster.

NYjetsNY1

I agree, I usually record myself talking at the same time of the video. Then I go back and speed it up or slow it down as needed and re-talk or even write what I need to say as to avoid stumbling on words. Unfortunately I always seem to get tech issues from mac-pc crossovering and I scrap the vid.

jsalamy

I agree, I usually record myself talking at the same time of the video. Then I go back and speed it up or slow it down as needed and re-talk or even write what I need to say as to avoid stumbling on words. Unfortunately I always seem to get tech issues from mac-pc crossovering and I scrap the vid.

I use camtasia studio i can hook you up with it. It is easy to use and has a great editor.