I HAVE MAJOR GOOD NEWS!!!

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Ok guys today was my birthday!....i got the new xbox 360 and i will be posting a video next Saturday with my full in depth review on the beast of a console!!! :D

Night

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Ok guys today was my birthday!....i got the new xbox 360 and i will be posting a video next Saturday with my full in depth review on the beast of a console!!! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I am also gonna buy the halo reach console. Hope to see the review.

Jonny

By any chance is the only new thing around here the new xbox slim? And they are just selling a new xbox with the normal controllers?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Jonny said:
By any chance is the only new thing around here the new xbox slim? And they are just selling a new xbox with the normal controllers?
the new controllers have a silver guide button(shiner) and a glossy black mic area thingy

Fredrow

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Jonny said:
the new controllers have a silver guide button(shiner) and a glossy black mic area thingy

The bottom trim is a glossy black, and that mic area thing you’re talking about ELEC wiz is the female mic jack, and it too is black, also the top PnC male connector is black too....

I have a couple these for sale as Hammers, they come with RED LEDs, and I put RED 360 thumbsticks (the thumbsticks are the real deal, they are NOT painted, came straight from the factory, they are the same as the Xbox 360 sticks but just in RED) plus I added a RED tact switch on the under part of the shell that is used to controller the Viking360 MOD chip, instead of having to use the SYNC button!!!! Oh yeah and they have the 3.5mm jack too!!!!!
[attachment=1:2b454zre]Body Bag Hammer_(top)1.jpg[/attachment:2b454zre][attachment=0:2b454zre]Body Bag Hammer_(bottom)1.jpg[/attachment:2b454zre]

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Fredrow said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Jonny said:

The bottom trim is a glossy black, and that mic area thing you’re talking about ELEC wiz is the female mic jack, and it too is black, also the top PnC male connector is black too....

I have a couple these for sale as Hammers, they come with RED LEDs, and I put RED 360 thumbsticks (the thumbsticks are the real deal, they are NOT painted, came straight from the factory, they are the same as the Xbox 360 sticks but just in RED) plus I added a RED tact switch on the under part of the shell that is used to controller the Viking360 MOD chip, instead of having to use the SYNC button!!!! Oh yeah and they have the 3.5mm jack too!!!!!
[attachment=1:1oi7w87s]Body Bag Hammer_(top)1.jpg[/attachment:1oi7w87s][attachment=0:1oi7w87s]Body Bag Hammer_(bottom)1.jpg[/attachment:1oi7w87s]
I wasn't talking about the Jack itself I was talking about the thing around it....oh and I knew it was female(hole=female long connector=male)