i installed chip and have a prob

stunnedjack

So i installed my chip taday. and when i turn on the chip both the 3rd and 4th player leds are on. and i tried turning the 3rd off and it will not torn off. also when im switching the modes bothe the leds flash

stunnedjack

basically both the leds are on, when i swith modes 1-8 the both flash. i cant get just player 4 led to stay on, and 3rd led to stay off

The 3rd player led is on, wich indicates quick reload. but it wont turn off.

theblur1

Try some other modes or the button test code.
Also make sure you check "Allow Configuartion" when flashing your controller

Fredrow

stunnedjack said:
So i installed my chip taday. and when i turn on the chip both the 3rd and 4th player leds are on. and i tried turning the 3rd off and it will not torn off. also when im switching the modes bothe the leds flash

Here is a little tip for next time you’re looking for help. 'You need to explain more of what you’re talking about. You gave no exact details, just broad details. How about you tell us what setup you chose to install, either the Hand, Hammer, or Raven? What style of 360 PCB are you working with, Matrix, CG, or CG2?
I read later in this thread that you have already flashed your Viking board, well how did that go? Did the P3 & P4 LEDs stay on all the time then too?

Hit us back with these questions answered for us to better serve you.

stunnedjack

Ya sorry bout that, kinda in a hurry earlier.

So i have a cg2 controller,with thors hammer, and its a sleeper

The flashing went perfectly fine. No the p3 and p4 where not on. it was only the p1 and p2. And now the player 3 comes on and goes off randomly.

Blackburn

did you make sure to use the Hammer drivers, and not the Odins Raven ones? Cause that would make since to why its not working...

Fredrow

I know what you did wrong. You need to open your controller back up and check (Pins=K&L) on the Viking360 board. Those Pins as you know are for player=3 and player=4 LED's. I know it has something to do with those 2 connections or you have some knicks in your wire and those 2 wires are touching.