I need some help and I have some questions.

Pwnzorz

hello, i recently saw a youtube video of your products and I got some extra cash so I want to buy a controller from you. I heard that you can plug in a cable and you can like update the controller or something if the mod gets patched because i don't want to spend my money on a controller and then the next month not be able to use it because the mod got patched. is this true? and what controller(s) provide this feature where i can update. also what controller is the best in your guys's opinions. I want to use rapid fire on the FAL on mw2 and the m21 ebr and on battlefield bad company 2 i want to use the M14, do these games and guns have support for these controllers? last question is i was reading something about a dropshot mod and how if you press b it will automatically drop you to the floor in a prone position, can i instead have on tactical layout and just click in my thumbstick so it drops? cause that would be awesome. Thanks for whoever answers! :D

Fredrow

If you take your time and read through the whole Viking360 site and not just the forums then you will be able to answer all your own questions. Please just take the 5min and read......

Pwnzorz

Fredrow said:
If you take your time and read through the whole Viking360 site and not just the forums then you will be able to answer all your own questions. Please just take the 5min and read......

Sorry about that haha, I just wanted to make sure and stuff and just kinda get it all together, I researched a little bit and got all my answers and stuff. I'm going to order the Thor's Hammer in a couple weeks hopefully. Sorry about all that again lol.

zackwg23

PS3andCOD said:
Most people would recomend a raven if you have the cash.

I agree the Raven makes changing modes so much easier,

Especially if you want rapidfire on your main gun but then not on your secondary