I think theres something wrong....

beastlyBilly94

Alright I just recieved my macro controller in the mail and first thing I noticed was there was no Installation CD in the box so I thought ok maybe it upgraded and doesnt need it anymore, so then I plugged it into my computer with the play and charge and opened up the viking software and.... The controller turned on with red lights like it was connecting to the xbox. And I wanna know why mine has Red Lights and RapidFire for both the triggers already on it, Did I get a used one cause I have no Idea...

Xx Binno xX

Just download the software online I can't give you the link I'm on my phone sorry. Also to put the controller onto programming mode you must hit "start" on the controller then plug it in using the play and charge cable. I will help you put more when I get home from work is nobody has. Sorry for the delay.

NYjetsNY1

If you bought it from viking360.com and not anywhere else, then it is brand new.

The rapid-fire thing sounds like a base macro set put on the controller. They come like this.

To program the controller, get fresh AA batteries. Hold start- keep holding start, then put the batteries in. (Still holding start).

2 Blue-white / pink-white leds should turn on. Then plug the controller into the computer. Make sure the macro software has been installed and is open. Program the controller.

Xx Binno xX

If you bought it from viking360.com and not anywhere else, then it is brand new.

The rapid-fire thing sounds like a base macro set put on the controller. They come like this.

To program the controller, get fresh AA batteries. Hold start- keep holding start, then put the batteries in. (Still holding start).

2 Blue-white / pink-white leds should turn on. Then plug the controller into the computer. Make sure the macro software has been installed and is open. Program the controller.
Thanks for helping him I just got home haha.