I wanna get a macro controller?

chrisdeaton

But see the point is i dunno how shipping is to the uk? and generally how much it will cost n how much customs is on this type of product?
if anyone knows could they tell me please... i do really want one and don't wanna be paying far to much over the normal cost...

jpearl81

they have a guy in the UK that sells to people across the pond. Just pm odin or NYjets they can point you in the right direction

NYjetsNY1

jpearl81 said:
they have a guy in the UK that sells to people across the pond. Just pm odin or NYjets they can point you in the right direction

We dropping the UK seller. Shipping to the UK isn't bad let me see if I can find the cost for youok
Shipping is either 40$ or 100$ your choice on the site.

chrisdeaton

ok thanks shame they aint got someone here anymore :/ ill probz mostly likely do it for monday but aint there custom on these kinds of items

NYjetsNY1

chrisdeaton said:
ok thanks shame they aint got someone here anymore :/ ill probz mostly likely do it for monday but aint there custom on these kinds of items

Yes. Ask odingalt or Ben. for more info. I'm not 100% sure.

chrisdeaton

i ordered my controller so i can't wait to get it shame i got a lot work do this week for uni :) ill try it on the weekend...

Ben

Shipping to the UK costs $39.

Chris your controller will be with you by Wednesday/Thursday :)